If rumours of new music this year is true......

jonloch1

If rumours of new music this year is true......  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

I think she would but I don't think there will be any new music this year she confirmed there won't be any music this year , usually they have singles before a album releases for example 3,scream and shout and pretty girls :outwithit:

so we are probably gonna have a single next year and b10 in 2019 with a world tour after that:brit:hopefully...

Realistically, she is probably going to do another residency at a different hotel, or will do a completely new residency at PH.  She mentioned that she was very spoiled with POM so I can see her wanting to continue that.  Unfortunately I see this being her new thing.   She will do a new show and keep it in Vegas and then take it overseas like she did with POM.  

She'll probably release new music by mid 2018, go on tour by the end of the year (South America and the US), then go to Hawaii for some months and come back to announce a new residency starting on 2020. Bookmark Me.

:BBMAney:

6 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I feel like a tour next year was a given since announcing the end of the residency

Yeh but some people were saying it may just be the end of the 'piece of me' show and she may create a new show for Vegas which I'm really really hoping doesn't happen :otears:

6 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

We are lucky that the B:LIC shows scored amazing that it might actually open their eyes to tour

yeh I'm so glad its been getting rave reviews. I just hope that has spurred her on to do a world tour for B10. Been waiting 17 years to finally see her :otears:

17 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I doubt it. Vegas has been TOO good to her. But honestly, there's really no way to tell. Even if she did tour, I don't see it happening till at least 2019.

after asia tour ...

do you think britney and her team are not considering a world tour? :idkney:

:bigkiss:

I'm surprised so many people here said yes. Why would Britney immediately jump into a tour after doing a residency for 3 years straight? I feel like after Vegas, it'll just be that dead period when an album era/tour era ends, and we're waiting for the next one

Archived