(POLL): Which Britney song has been the worst choice to be a single?

jamesedward94

Which Britney song has been the worst choice to be a single?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Nicky? :gross: Sorry, this is not for you sis, is for everyone out there, but I just don't know what people find attractive on that "singer/rapper" :wyd: She's so cheap, her music is garbage, her talent is having a enormous plastic ***, her "songs" are as stupid as a drunk man, her lyrics are so tacky, I cant deal with so much bad taste. I just can't seriously... :girlwhat:

cute-baby-taekwondo-fight.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty Girls. The video and song are both so ******* cringeworthy, and it only ruined her reputation.

Criminal did decently well as a single, and I think it was time for the FF era to be over. Maybe a better single could've been chosen to end the era, but I think it was a good option.

Radar... yeah, if it was gonna be a single, it should've been a single for Blackout, not Circus, but it's still a good song, and there were really no other single choices left for Circus after Womanizer, Circus, and IUSA.

Perfume would've never been single worthy on any other Britney album, but BJ was so bad, it was basically Brit's only choice. I think Alien is a better song, but if it was a single, the vocal production and that "no autotuned" version, fake or not, would've led her to be crucified even more than she already was for it.

I don't know why Boys is even on this list. It's one of the most timeless/modern songs off "Britney," and I definitely think it was a good choice for a single although I hate the co-ed remix.

5 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

Criminal halted what could have been a 5+ singles era. There were much more melodic love/relationship songs with interesting production (Inside Out, Trip To Your Heart, Trouble For Me) and dubstep-infused pop anthems (How I Roll, Seal It With A Kiss, Up N Down, one could debate Drop Dead Beautiful but that Sabi verse.... but, hey, a lotta popular rap features have horrible lyrics) that could have extended the era. First era with three top 10 hits, radio was at Britney's feet and her video views were great. Slow, boring production, explicit-for-no-reason music video Criminal halted everything.

Fans should never be allowed to vote for anything ever again :comingthru:

There's no way that Britney, especially 2011ney, would have been here for a 5 single era :awks:

Radar but only because it should have been released as a single from Blackout instead although I know it couldn't happen at the time because of Britney's personal life and wanting to work on Circus. 

I was okay with the others being singles for the most part.

11 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Criminal did decently well as a single, and I think it was time for the FF era to be over. Maybe a better single could've been chosen to end the era, but I think it was a good option.

exactly. Britney's lack of interest couldn't have saved any songs released as the 4th single.

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Radar... yeah, if it was gonna be a single, it should've been a single for Blackout, not Circus, but it's still a good song, and there were really no other single choices left for Circus after Womanizer, Circus, and IUSA.

i kinda hoped that tracks such as Blur, Phonography, Amnesia or Trouble were selected instead as the closing single off the Circus era. not that they would do better on the charts, but i think they suited the era's theme better. probably the only songs worse than Radar that could have been selected were Mmm Papi and My Baby. :shadelaugh:

6 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Why did the fans choose Criminal??? I will NEVER understand this.......smh

Fans chose Criminal because it was one of the few songs Britney showed positive interest in during an interview and, as a whole, I know a lot of people didn't think she was enjoying the era.

7 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

My choice is Criminal. There were SO many bops on Femme Fatale, and I think this was definitely the wrong direction to go in. I Wanna Go did really well and was a top 10 hit. The momentum was very strong. I think she could've easily had another big hit or two if they chose another upbeat, catchy bop that radio would've loved, and there were plenty to choose from: Drop Dead Beautiful, Gasoline, Up N Down, Selfish.....even if they went with something slower they could've chosen Inside Out. 

Why did the fans choose Criminal??? I will NEVER understand this.......smh

took the words right out of my mouth. i will say i LOVE the criminal video, it pleasantly surprised me and i dont hate the song, i just dont think it was single material, especially with so many better songs on that album to choose from.

2 hours ago, Psuedonym said:

Fans chose Criminal because it was one of the few songs Britney showed positive interest in during an interview 

what ? Fans chose it because it was different and good to listen. Now most of us hate it because that mv ruined it all

Archived