7. Deja Vu 

8. Young Lover 

9. F. A. N. (**** All Night) 

10. Dance With You 

11. Bed of Roses (feat Big Sean) 

12. On & On (feat Jeremih) 

13. Take Me There 

14. Love You More 

The album will be similar to Selena's Revival continue in the direction she went for Glory, and be a very experimental record. I want it to be like ITZ and have sensual and urban/hip hop songs. But I also want it to be different from any other record she's ever done and be one of her best. It took me awhile to come up with this tracklist and featured artists but I think The Weeknd, Big Sean, and Jeremih would be great with her, I think they'd be so unexpected but it would be on Songs that are Mood Ring and Just Luv Me esque. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like when people do this because it takes a decent amount of creative effort to put this kind of thing together!! So I appreciate it :brit:

I have to say though.. I'm feeling more & more that Britney should move into a more rock & blues type of sound. Obviously some great urban bangers could fit into that kind of musical sound. 

I think we need Britney to be able to really growl with her vocals on B10.. almost like what we hear in "Liar" and what we heard with her cover of "You Oughtta Know". I feel deeply that her sound needs to stray away from the signature pop vibe & really take us somewhere totally new!

5 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

I like when people do this because it takes a decent amount of creative effort to put this kind of thing together!! So I appreciate it :brit:

I have to say though.. I'm feeling more & more that Britney should move into a more rock & blues type of sound. Obviously some great urban bangers could fit into that kind of musical sound. 

I think we need Britney to be able to really growl with her vocals on B10.. almost like what we hear in "Liar" and what we heard with her cover of "You Oughtta Know". I feel deeply that her sound needs to stray away from the signature pop vibe & really take us somewhere totally new!

I like those ideas Her You Oughta Know cover slayed me. And she's always said she's a fan of old school music. 

24 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I like those ideas Her You Oughta Know cover slayed me. And she's always said she's a fan of old school music. 

Yes!! Like I said.. an album with that as a music focal point could def include some urban bangers as well. I actually feel like they could use a few urban bangers as the familiar sounds to pull people into the album!! 

I just feel that Britney's vocals have always been so good on songs that have a rock/blues/contemporary vibe. Her voice is naturally deeper & that kind of music allows her to really use it. She has this Broadway/Blues voice & it's often hard to incorporate that into bubblegum/pop/dance music! Even recently when she sang Happy Birthday acapella.. you can hear that when she is singing freely her vocals tend to have a deeper/moodier sound. She has a lot of control, great pitch & she has a unique vibrato that would sound so great with harder/edgier arrangements. 

I think that a big issue here is that Britney is a brand. She is tied to an image that investors see as being profitable! Her trademark vocals & sound have almost grown to be her worst enemy right now. When Team B sits down with RCA I feel the meetings are most likely more about numbers/data & cross marketing charts. They are afraid to venture too far away from a brand that they already know works. Even if we as fans feel that BJ & Glory didn't sell enough or that the singles weren't pushed enough.. the bottom line is that they we're still lucrative for the investors involved! The perfumes are still being marketed alongside her music & the ticket sales in Vegas & now the summer shows are bringing in big bucks for those who are involved. Not only big bucks but guaranteed profit margins.

THE GOOD NEWS IS......

Las Vegas & this big blockbuster summer tour has most likely caught the eye of fresh investors who see dollar signs in having Britney on stage! With tickets selling so well at high prices in a climate where pop tours are becoming harder to sell.. we will probably see some bigger things in the B10 era! 

THE BAD NEWS IS....

The tickets sold as things are.. with the music that is already out & the music that is being put out. If they go into B10 with only ideas of making profit from touring then we might get the same kinda stuff with more promotional tv dates...

I am reeeeaaaaalllllly hoping that Britney's 20th Anniversary will allow them to really change things up.. at least for the album. It would be great to get a B10 that is really innovative for her.. it's also a smart time to test the waters with her music because they can assure themselves by also releasing a 20th Anniversary Collection & market The Tour with that & keep their profit margins where they want them. 

Album: Daydream 

1. Dreamland 

Uptempo Ballad (pop)

2. Cherries On Top

Dance Pop

3. Black Roses

Urban ****** Pop Song

4. What If 

Uptempo Ballad

5. Clarity

Pure Pop

6. Good At It