I'm Going to Meet Britney!

MikeMasi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Really happy for you hun, enjoy the moment. But I didn't get if you're getting a M&G or seeing her live...

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
Just now, mauureee said:

We shared our story about him surprising me with meet and greet tickets at 4:22.

:dead:

Just saw it, I'm always rushing. Tks.

36 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Does anyone have advice for what to say to her? Is complimenting her songs, and stating she's a strong and influential  person okay to mention?

I've never met her,  but I think those things are good to mention. I've been hearing a lot of people saying to try and not freak out cause that'll make her nervous. Idk if it's allowed, but maybe writing her a note/card expressing the things you want to say but may forget once your there. I've heard of people doing this and they usually get something back in return in the mail, if you include your address. You may want to double check, though. Also, I think she'll appreciate your story so add your youtube link in the card ;) haha

Congrats on being able to meet her and your new adventure (living with your bf). You guys are so cute! :)

33 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Does anyone have advice for what to say to her? Is complimenting her songs, and stating she's a strong and influential  person okay to mention?

Firstly, congrats and have fun! From what I've heard, just try to be calm, not too emotional or whatever as shell probably be awkward. But yeah, I can imagine saying those things you mentioned will make her happy! 

(Ps ask her about new music :urite:)

3 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I've never met her,  but I think those things are good to mention. I've been hearing a lot of people saying to try and not freak out cause that'll make her nervous. Idk if it's allowed, but maybe writing her a note/card expressing the things you want to say but may forget once your there. I've heard of people doing this and they usually get something back in return in the mail, if you include your address. You may want to double check, though. Also, I think she'll appreciate your story so add your youtube link in the card ;) haha

Congrats on being able to meet her and your new adventure (living with your bf). You guys are so cute! :)

Those are some good ideas, thank you!

3 hours ago, Chris343 said:

Firstly, congrats and have fun! From what I've heard, just try to be calm, not too emotional or whatever as shell probably be awkward. But yeah, I can imagine saying those things you mentioned will make her happy! 

(Ps ask her about new music :urite:)

I think it is important to remain calm, like you said. It appears she doesn't like too much attention, so it's probably best to treat her like any other person who's not famous. 

I honesty want to ask about new music. 

On 7/19/2017 at 7:49 PM, MikeMasi said:

I just recorded a video with my boyfriend about moving in together, and he surprised me before the video and told me that we're meeting Britney!

We shared our story about him surprising me with meet and greet tickets at 4:22.

Omg you guys are so damn cute, I cannot. :wontcry: that is the best surprise ever- you will have the best time! So jealous!

Archived