VOTE! BILLBOARD FANDOM & POPCRUSH

BritintheZone

Just now, Siwon said:

But I was talking about the song not the album , call me baby was so mediocre comparing to overdose . Monster was enormous hit and I love it but still couldn't top overdose . Everything about overdose was perfect : choerography , vocals , looks , music video , not to mention 12 members 

YOU DIDN'T :kidcries: 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is Billboard being shady: 

The #Britneyarmy couldn’t be “stronger,” thanks to the pop star’s stunning vocal abilities, impressive dance moves and iconic fashion moments. These dedicated fans have stuck with Britney through her best and worst moments in the spotlight, and you can bet they’ll be bumping the iconic singer’s hits “till the world ends.”

:urite::lanacackle:

On 7/20/2017 at 2:07 PM, ohoney said:

Yes and i think they begin to compete with others groups since the first week of release in the competitions shows, it must be exhausting! I hope you like it, i love dark pop songs too but it's SO GOOD! Perfect for the summer! :mattafact:

I heard it quickly and it isnt bad. I liked all the songs however I never felt in love with any nor did any catch my attention a lot. I think the album is a much of songs that grow on you. Because after a couple more listens of ko ko bop I like it now. 

4 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

I heard it quickly and it isnt bad. I liked all the songs however I never felt in love with any nor did any catch my attention a lot. I think the album is a much of songs that grow on you. Because after a couple more listens of ko ko bop I like it now. 

Same, is not an easy for ears album as their past ones because is a lot more experimental, but is still good, i still have to listen it a few times more to see if this tops Exodus! Ko ko bop is now my winter bop :flawlessbye:

Archived