VOTE! BILLBOARD FANDOM & POPCRUSH

BritintheZone

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, ohoney said:
BTS — #Army 329.295
EXO – #EXO-L 280.840

Billboard adding BTS and EXO for the fanwar it's like wanting to see the new World War. :gloria:

Exo is the **** :likethat::bparty: #sorrynotsorry

except their newest song :eheeek: 

Just now, BritintheZone said:

Exo is the **** :likethat::bparty: #sorrynotsorry

except their newest song :eheeek: 

The album is amazing, at the first i wasn't feeling the new single but now is so catchy, give it a try, and i'm multifandom it was hard to vote:omg: 

30 minutes ago, Electro World said:

It's that time of year again :triggered:

Hide contents

Lowkey salty that they have a bunch of K-Pop groups but they never put Perfume, who has done more promotion and concerts in the United States than many of these other groups, in these brackets :outwithit:

But are Perfume fans as active as the kpop fandom? Those ******* fight like there's no tomorrow. :outwithit:

2 minutes ago, ohoney said:

The album is amazing, at the first i wasn't feeling the new single but now is so catchy, give it a try, and i'm multifandom it was hard to vote:omg: 

Wait a second they released the album?! :calculating: am a fan of theirs but still dont keep up that much with what they are doing 

back to the song: 

it left me disappointed

1. It feels like 5 songs mix into one 

2. Its too tropical or pop which I dont really like for them. They normally dark pop dance that is really interesting and cool

4 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Wait a second they released the album?! :calculating: am a fan of theirs but still dont keep up that much with what they are doing 

back to the song: 

it left me disappointed

1. It feels like 5 songs mix into one 

2. Its too tropical or pop which I dont really like for them. They normally dark pop dance that is really interesting and cool

Yes and is doing extremely well!

"On Tuesday, “The War” received over 800,000 preorders ahead of the official start of sales Wednesday, beating out the previous record held by the group’s “Ex’Act” album, which recorded over 660,000 in stock orders. "

"EXO’s popularity is showing internationally as well, with the album taking the No. 1 spot on 36 global iTunes albums charts at once.

On July 19 at 9:20 a.m. KST, “The War” sits at No. 1 on the iTunes albums chart in the following countries and territories: Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, and Vietnam."

"Updated July 19 KST:

EXO has taken the top spot on 41 iTunes albums charts worldwide! This is the highest number ever for a K-pop artist."

etc etc

I'M SO PROUD! 

:flawlessbye:

I was honestly waiting another 'dark' pop era following Monster but they surprised me with this new direction!

Attention whre Billboard wants that clicks again I see , I'm not voting anyway . They added so many kpop groups except SHINee  which made me angry

Besides Britney has no chance againts to those groups :boredashell:

and let me add this : EXO's new song is like **** , their worst lead song ever , and they failed to break that youtube record ( I'm aware of their album success )

29 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Yes and is doing extremely well!

I'M SO PROUD! 

:flawlessbye:

I was honestly waiting another 'dark' pop era following Monster but they surprised me with this new direction!

Soo werid and different how kpop music are released. In the american industry singles are released even months ahead then the album meanwhile in kpop the single is released almost the same time as the album .

I will give the album a listen later , even if its good I will still probably be disappoint that it isnt dark hard pop

Just now, BritintheZone said:

Soo werid and different how kpop music are released. In the american industry singles are released even months ahead then the album meanwhile in kpop the single is released almost the same time as the album .

I will give the album a listen later , even if its good I will still probably be disappoint that it isnt dark hard pop

Yes and i think they begin to compete with others groups since the first week of release in the competitions shows, it must be exhausting! I hope you like it, i love dark pop songs too but it's SO GOOD! Perfect for the summer! :mattafact:

5 minutes ago, Siwon said:

Attention whre Billboard wants that clicks again I see , I'm not voting anyway . They added so many kpop groups except SHINee  which made me angry

Besides Britney has no chance againts to those groups :boredashell:

and let me add this : EXO's new song is like **** , their worst lead song ever , and they failed to break that youtube record ( I'm aware of their album success )

Just noticed they didn't added SHINee :triggered: i love them! (esp. Taemin since he's one of my ultimates :queenriri:

I love EXO new song :kidcries: 

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

Just noticed they didn't added SHINee :triggered: i love them! (esp. Taemin since he's one of my ultimates :queenriri:

I love EXO new song  

Taemin is everybody's favorite , he is so cool I can't:kidcries:  but I'm Key biased. He is so underrated  , damn you SM

I don't know. they  still couldn't top Overdose in quality wise which is a shame since they've got many supporters  . EXO-L's will eat up whater they release 

19 hours ago, Siwon said:

Taemin is everybody's favorite , he is so cool I can't:kidcries:  but I'm Key biased. He is so underrated  , damn you SM

I don't know. they  still couldn't top Overdose in quality wise which is a shame since they've got many supporters  . EXO-L's will eat up whater they release 

They topped 'Overdose' TWICE; Exodus was so GOOD and Ex'act too, i think they did a great job with this album too but i need to listen it a bit more to see if they can top Ex'act and EXODUS with this. :queenriri:

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

They topped 'Overdose' TWICE; Exodus was so GOOD and Ex'act too, i think they did a great job with this album too but i need to listen it a bit more to see if they can top Ex'act and EXODUS with this. :queenriri:

But I was talking about the song not the album , call me baby was so mediocre comparing to overdose . Monster was enormous hit and I love it but still couldn't top overdose . Everything about overdose was perfect : choerography , vocals , looks , music video , not to mention 12 members 

Archived