Would you be up for the third Glory single at this point?

G L O R Y

Mariah's Charmbracelet had Boy (I Need You) and Bringin' on the Heartbreak released 8 months apart, and those singles also flopped (along with the first, Through the Rain). It's not impossible for Britney and RCA to try it one last time with a 3rd single, imo. But she definitely has to do proper promotion.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, G L O R Y said:

I want B10 but I'm not done with Glory tbqfh :lessons: I know it's impossible but I would appreciate the third single :lessons:

12 hours ago, Shadow. said:

If im seizuring for the win tbh :tiffcackle:

If DYWCO is released with the right promo strategy, it could save much of what has been ruined.

So... tumblr_oflg4pndIx1r3ty02o1_500.gif

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'd be up even for a third BJ single

How can anyone say no to a Britney single? :beynah: We won't have B10 anytime soon, anything is better than just being here waiting for a sign. Even an awful choice like Just Luv Me would be well received, for the true fans of course.

It's precisely in these periods of time between albums when they should take advantage and release old songs like Breathe on Me or What U See and give those album tracks the videos they always deserved. Even Get Naked or the worst Blackout song, anything. If only her team was creative enough, and not so cheap. She has the catalogue, she has the money, it's not to top the charts, but just to keep us entertained with something while the new era begins.

Your comment made me change my mind :verycool: DYWCO or BETTER are such wasted tracks, I don't even know how Britney is so heartless to ignore them, I just don't :overwhelm:

Glory deserves so much more... I'm sad she didn't fight for it. She doesn't need money from her label to film a high budget music video, money is the reason the label didn't continue releasing singles and if she keeps flopping then 2 singles is what we're gonna get from now on, even if the album has potential like glory. 

No, if she's giving us a B10 banger popney danceney lead single that tears up world and clubs and charts...

Something in between womanizer and work *****. Something they will remember. And will ask Godney forgiveness for not have beign stans till the beginning. :byebitch:

"And they will be graced by her Glory". AMEN

Archived