Would you be up for the third Glory single at this point?

G L O R Y

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, I mean good music will always be good music no matter when it is released but only as long as she really promotes it well, there's no point in releasing something at this time (almost after 1 year) and just let it die as the past singles. 

Make me is the one which had major exposure with the Vma's and the festivals she was on, even when they weren't as big as many award shows they helped to keep Make me in the charts, a top 20 isn't that bad ofc but we know that Britney is still able to put a top 10 or even a #1 single. 

So, I'd say yes as long as she and her team does something similar to what I said but I know they won't so, NO :nonono:

Let's go straight to B10's smashing club banger, I'm done with chill-relaxing Glory songs :bparty:

I'd be up even for a third BJ single

How can anyone say no to a Britney single? :beynah: We won't have B10 anytime soon, anything is better than just being here waiting for a sign. Even an awful choice like Just Luv Me would be well received, for the true fans of course.

It's precisely in these periods of time between albums when they should take advantage and release old songs like Breathe on Me or What U See and give those album tracks the videos they always deserved. Even Get Naked or the worst Blackout song, anything. If only her team was creative enough, and not so cheap. She has the catalogue, she has the money, it's not to top the charts, but just to keep us entertained with something while the new era begins.

Archived