She's lost followers on IG!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Just checked it and yeah you're right. I was checking her insta earlier today to see if she had finally posted a picture of a flower and cared to check her followers number and it was indeed 17.2m and just checked now after this and its 17.1m. Probably cause she hasn't posted in a while i'd say...

12 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Just checked it and yeah you're right. I was checking her insta earlier today to see if she had finally posted a picture of a flower and cared to check her followers number and it was indeed 17.2m and just checked now after this and its 17.1m. Probably cause she hasn't posted in a while i'd say...

I'm worried. :nervousney:

6 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

why? :idkney:

kim kardashian has like 100 m followers

and??? :bigkiss:

Cuz she is so popular now like Selena, Taylor or beyonce.. But.. 

Not the numbers that matter.. She is losing interest... :(

Just now, Godllory said:

Cuz she is so popular now like Selena, Taylor or beyonce.. But.. 

Not the numbers that matter.. Losing interest... :(

Do you think she cares? she is happy, she finally has the opportunity to live her life without being in the center of the hurricane

with her kids, boyfriend, family and loyal fans

she doesn't look interested in being the most popular pop star again

and you should accept it :bigkiss: 

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

Do you think she cares? she is happy, she finally has the opportunity to live her life without being in the center of the hurricane

with her kids, boyfriend, family and loyal fans

she doesn't look interested in being the most popular pop star again

and you should accept it :bigkiss: 

Of course, she doesn't care but she is a true legend.. :)

IG followers don't even that much lol. I unfollowed her a long time ago because her memes and google pictures annoyed me, but I still buy all of her music. Plus, she still sells more/matches the sales of those "relevant celebs" with 100M followers

14 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

IG followers don't even that much lol. I unfollowed her a long time ago because her memes and google pictures annoyed me, but I still buy all of her music. Plus, she still sells more/matches the sales of those "relevant celebs" with 100M followers

:tiffeyeroll:

Archived