(POLL): Do you own all of Britney's studio albums?

jamesedward94

Do you own all of Britney's studio albums?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I still have to buy ITZ and Circus, I only have a pink package that contains both.

0003894099.jpg

But only because it was on sale :giggleney:

Circus is super expensive because in my city they sell the one with the DVD, and I never get to see ITZ, but I guess I need to buy them online, I just always forget.

I also don't have GH:MP, the CD, but I have the DVD. I have the Glory Japan Tour Edition though lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Itachi said:

trust me i've got enough bubblegums chill pills to tolerate your pettiness and lack of substance in arguments. try harder the next time you quote me.

PS why don't you go back to school instead and work on your vocabulary so you won't be limited to bubblegums

Speaking of tolerance look back on the names you called me... Your attitude is horrible and you didn't seam to be chilled...

I'm done with those bubbles gums years and years ago and I should have just ignored you...

Hopefully life ahead of you will teach you a lot of lessons that will make u a better person in the end.

Bye now.

5 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I live in the UK. It's kinda hard to find stores that cell CD's here nowadays cause most of the HMV's shut down, so I just buy online. I think the CD's might be the same as the iTunes price but it still ain't cheap haha.

I live in London. It's true what you're saying about HMV ,but we still have quit few of them.

I lived in Germany before and some other countries .... CD's were damn expensive over there, but when I moved to uk I was quit surprised how cheaper cds are here, like extremely cheaper.

2 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Speaking of tolerance look back on the names you called me... Your attitude is horrible and you didn't seam to be chilled...

I'm done with those bubbles gums years and years ago and I should have just ignored you...

Hopefully life ahead of you will teach you a lot of lessons that will make u a better person in the end.

Bye now.

that's maximum tolerance if i may say after you said this:

3 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

Just keep buying your bubble gums, your strong opinions ain't matters...

the names i called you are just as offensive as how you tried to shade me with your bubblegum phrases. yours was politely shady, mine was direct. and stop victimizing yourself when you are the one who quoted me first, and shaded me. i only responded with facts, you shaded me yet again. you speak of my attitude as horrible yet you didn't seem to notice yours is worse. and now you seem to be cursing me by wanting me to experience things that will make me a "better person" according to your own subjective perception which you judged based on an online forum conversation. i won't wish you the same cause i'm not as horrible as you're trying to make me out to be. :begone: 

Oh, and you said bye so many times and you still keep on quoting me. :sofedup: 

1 hour ago, Plaidatlo said:

I live in London. It's true what you're saying about HMV ,but we still have quit few of them.

I lived in Germany before and some other countries .... CD's were damn expensive over there, but when I moved to uk I was quit surprised how cheaper cds are here, like extremely cheaper.

A lot of stuff seems to be more expensive in Europe idk why. And I live in London too, yeah there's still a few HMV's here, there's one in Oxford Street. But my nearest one shut down a few years ago.

12 hours ago, $elfish said:

You could just order them online from amazon like I did , I couldn't find any album of any English pop star or rapper so I ordered them online:donewithit:

Yeah, I have all her albums but it's kinda annoying that you if you don't, the only place you can find them is online.  I'm a big fan of Robbie Williams for example, another big pop star, and I can find all his albums almost everywhere, even the first one that was released in 1997.  :wyd: At least in Buenos Aires

I have:

Oops, In The Zone, Blackout, Brenda Juanita, and Glory (Standard, Deluxe and LP)

Missing:

Baby, Britney, Femme Fatale, Circus

Lost Circus with DVD edition... and I never see anything in my flop country stores... :(  they only have compilations such GH and stuff but I don't see why to have compilations tbh :mattafact:

On 07/19/2017 at 2:05 PM, Itachi said:

You are a deluded shithead show me the receipts that Britney's first album outsold Beyonce's entire discography.

nnnn not that Britney "wants to." Glory is enough proof that she tried to but failed. Who are you say that she doesn't live for this industry and for the fame when she's still here DESPITE everything that happened to her.

Lastly, you admit it yourself that Glory didn't sell well, when initially you refuse to consider it a flop. What a way to contradict yourself you dumb ****. And yes i will buy more bubble gums cause that's more worthy of my money than those flop albums. Stay salty :begone:

Actually it is the truth, Baby One More Time sold 31 Million albums alone.

Beyonces albums all together 36 Million albums.

7 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Actually it is the truth, Baby One More Time sold 31 Million albums alone.

Beyonces albums all together 36 Million albums.

No, BOMT is at most 25M. Even so, how does that "outsold" Beyonce's entire discography??

Archived