(POLL): Do you own all of Britney's studio albums?

Do you own all of Britney's studio albums?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
14 minutes ago, Itachi said:

no not yet. I guess it's also because Spotify makes it easier to "own" an album. i do plan to buy it one day default_christinanod.gif.d1a146dd5a9dc59c7701b322cb0fe913.gif

PROMISE me you'll get B10 during the debut week:lemmetellu:

Hun we can't have that 25k debut:wendycry:

10 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

PROMISE me you'll get B10 during the debut week:lemmetellu:

Hun we can't have that 25k debut:wendycry:

but i sneak away live in the philippines, hun. :saycheese: album sales don't matter here, also we usually get later release dates of the physical copies. BJ for example was released late January 2014 here

i can't if B10 will break Xtinct's Lotus 1st week sales :lanacackle:

1 hour ago, On the Scene said:

I didn't bother purchasing Britney Jean in any format. Only bought the digital version of Glory. 

Femme Fatale was the last album that I went and bought a physical copy along with the digital, like BOMT thru Circus.

Same. I own both digital and physical of all the records, but I didn't buy the pre-ITZ albums digitally until last year.

10 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I've got all of them physical. And they're all my original copies I bought within the first week of release.

stupid thing is I have 2 copies of britney jean and 3 copies of glory just because I know she's flopping and wanted to help her.

same... i do have tons of copies of her albums tbh

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
29 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

I don't even have any device to put a cd on nowadays 

Wb itunes?

• Exhale+
22 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

You're on the leading Britney forum openly admitting this? 

:sassybrit:

You have ballz. Haha.

How do you live with yourself, not owning a single B item?  I sleep with a deluxe edition Blackout CD under my pillow as I pray to Godney every night. It is my holy treasure!!  :carpoolney:  :brit:

Guest Arckangel
3 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

I've lost some of my physical copies over time and I probably won't ever re purchase them because I just don't really ever listen  CDs anymore but I have owned them all at one point. 

But there's something special about a physical album (the whole package) that you can hold in your hands. Same thing for physical singles that are becoming rare.

No, I stopped buying her albums since BJ. I did buy Work ***** and Make Me when they were released though. Here are the ones I have:

1. BOMT
  2. OIDIA
  3. Britney
  4. ITZ
  5. BITM1
  6. GH:MP
  7. Blackout
  8. Blackout (Japan Edition)
  9. Circus (Target 2-Disk w/ DVD)
  10. The Singles Collection (Box Set)
  11. Femme Fatale Deluxe
  12. BITM2