I Work In Thousand Oaks Now

Zephyr.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all turned on them so bad :tiffcackle: they're just trying to run into their favorite celebrity

But honestly now that I'm thinking about it, where does britney even go?? when was the last time we got a candid of her at a starbucks, or a grocery store, or a park, etc.? 

when was the last time we even got a britney candid? :umomg:

23 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Y'all turned on them so bad :tiffcackle: they're just trying to run into their favorite celebrity

But honestly now that I'm thinking about it, where does britney even go?? when was the last time we got a candid of her at a starbucks, or a grocery store, or a park, etc.? 

Last week when she was at a dance studio with her vocal coach :mattafact: and since she became so fit last year, we haven't seen her drinking anything from starbucks.

27 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Thanks bb. All these hos know that they would be looking for Brit in a second if they were in my position.

Just now, Zephyr. said:

Thanks bb. All these hos know that they would be looking for Brit in a second if they were in my position.

I wouldnt. I respect people's privacy. I would love to meet her by surprise at Starbucks or whatever, but I wouldn't go seeking for her. That's beyond creepy.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

That's crazy the Britney candids around there have stopped since like last year, I guess Startbucks is the most likely place:urite:

Don't stalk her, but you have the right to try seeing her once to get a picture, just don't wait outside her door, be around and you'll eventually find her.

2 hours ago, Zephyr. said:

Tell me where Britney goes and where I should hang out, sisters!

This is incredibly creepy. Imagine someone doing this but with you. Following you everywhere you go, knowing your every move, knowing your routine and find you "randomly" at multiple places. I'm sure you wouldn't like it.

44 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

Doesn't she have her own home-gym?

And OP, don't stalk her, Puta! If you saw her randomly ask her to leak Make Me original video! Thanks :Lshark::unbelievableney:

When we see her working out it's normally in a public gym. She normally just does yoga in her at home one, from what I gather on Instagram 

Archived