If Britney becomes HER, would you still stan?

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

just cuz mariah has a great voice (no one can deny that) it doesn't justify that she has been lazy for the past few years, just like britney in her craft as well.

you can disagree, but the facts prove otherwise 

giphy.gif

lol except mariah was never a dancer. she's a vocalist that still sings (even on her albums!) britney doesn't sing or dance these days. tell me what britney has over mariah?:whitney:

14 minutes ago, MM said:

lol except mariah was never a dancer. she's a vocalist that still sings (even on her albums!) britney doesn't sing or dance these days. tell me what britney has over mariah?:whitney:

she aint singing on that video :mattafact:, she's now Mariah Carried

9 minutes ago, MM said:

Agreed, but what do Britney and Mariah have in common atm?

giphy.gif

:whitney:

12 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

she aint singing on that video :mattafact:, she's now Mariah Carried

she sings, lips, and has pre recorded vocals. britney stops trying to lip sync when she thinks the audience can't see her. tell me again what does britney have over mariah? :whitney:

I wouldn't. I don't work hard just to waste money. Also, I don't know why Mariah even performs. I understand not always hitting her notes. But this larger than life attitude where she looks over it is such a disgrace to her legacy. Her face literally reads that she doesn't want to be there and thinks she's above whatever show she's doing. That's also how she looked on New Year's Eve. If you're over it or don't care, stop performing. Live off your greatest hits and chill. And those comparing Britney's actual breakdown, losing custody of kids, not being able to have control of her life to Mariah having a flop era and going on TRL giving out ice cream and stripping is soooo apples and oranges. 

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I wouldn't. I don't work hard just to waste money. Also, I don't know why Mariah even performs. I understand not always hitting her notes. But this larger than life attitude where she looks over it is such a disgrace to her legacy. Her face literally reads that she doesn't want to be there and thinks she's above whatever show she's doing. That's also how she looked on New Year's Eve. If you're over it or don't care, stop performing. Live off your greatest hits and chill. And those comparing Britney's actual breakdown, losing custody of kids, not being able to have control of her life to Mariah having a flop era and going on TRL giving out ice cream and stripping is soooo apples and oranges. 

agreed.

This thread's intention is to compare Britney's and Mariah's current showmanship. :mhm:

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

humility 

touché. :NYsassy:

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I actually dont care about dancing anymore at this point, it doesn't seem like she's as interested in dancing as before. Id rather her just focus on singing and do a little movements here and there like BOMT. So yes I would stan.

what if she doesn't sing anymore?

Mariah was in fact lipping during that performance. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

No need to. It's probably the same bitchy whining like your replies to MY posts today.:whitney:

Yeah, ppl find my posts interesting. That's why they keep coming back.:NYsassy:

Even you.  Yikes. :tiffcackle:

Your post was stupid and pointless so I made a comment and YOU were bitching and whining that I didn't like it lol. You need to find another hobby besides worrying if Britney Spears is going to stop dancing :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle: I hope you find something else to do with the endless time you have on your hands.

40 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Because it's relevant, unlike your posts.:outwithit:

Even you come on here. :whitney:

Your posts aren't relevant. One is about **** that was happening in 2007 aka a decade ago. And the other is about Mariah Carey while Britney has been performing the best she has since the breakdown in the last couple of years. So neither are actually relative at all.

Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

Your posts aren't relevant. One is about **** that was happening in 2007 aka a decade ago. And the other is about Mariah Carey while Britney has been performing the best she has since the breakdown in the last couple of years. So neither are actually relative at all.

relative? now, don't bring your mom into this.:NYsassy:

it's not cool. anyway, keep replying.

DY57m.gif

5 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

You guys coming for Mariah are mean. Mariah has showed nothing but love and support for Britney. Mariah suffered a mental breakdown just like Britney. Mariah also has a mental illness and takes heavy medication hence why she seems slow in some of her interviews and performances. Both of these women are strong survivors of the horrible media. 

Thank you! Mariah is my second fave so seeing people attack her really hurts me....

Archived