If Britney becomes HER, would you still stan?

Mr. Lucky

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Were you a fan during 2011-2013? Because watching her slowly lose interest and ruin her career is what made me lose interest tbh, its sad but i dont expect much from britney anymore

I was, yeah. Been a fan since 1999:idkney:

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’d stan her even more, she’d sing live at least.

Current Mariah and live singing in the same sentence? She has good pre-recorded live vocals and some nice ad libs, I'll give her that :idkney:

4 minutes ago, tsss said:

this reminds me of Toxic perfomance, dancers lift her in the air too and lift her legs for no reason as well 

ikr :lemmetellu:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

You guys coming for Mariah are mean. Mariah has showed nothing but love and support for Britney. Mariah suffered a mental breakdown just like Britney. Mariah also has a mental illness and takes heavy medication hence why she seems slow in some of her interviews and performances. Both of these women are strong survivors of the horrible media. 

Just because a person has a mental illness doesn't make them an invalid :whitney:

Just now, danny1994 said:

Ok, but at least Mariah uses current prerecorded vocals. And she sings some parts live.

Well in Mariah's defense she must be aware of the current state of her voice. And yet she tries to deliver a decent sounding performance.:NYsassy:

Britney should do the same tbh. :lemmetellu:

19 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

You guys coming for Mariah are mean. Mariah has showed nothing but love and support for Britney. Mariah suffered a mental breakdown just like Britney. Mariah also has a mental illness and takes heavy medication hence why she seems slow in some of her interviews and performances. Both of these women are strong survivors of the horrible media. 

This, why try to bash Mariah? :byebitch:

2 hours ago, MM said:

say what? mariah is not a dancer at all. she's a singer. you can't even compare the two. britney doesn't even have half the talent mariah does :wyd:

but mariah lip-syncs all the time so what does she have left now? :mattafact:

18 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

stop fooling yourself. mariah is a singer (vocalist), songwriter, and producer. she's been in the game for more than 20 years and she's proven her talent. obviously she has some issues these days, but that doesn't take away from her talent. britney never sings live, doesn't write, barely sings on her own albums, and can't dance anymore. people think she's a hasbeen and think she isn't talented. britney is not on the same level as mariah and never will be. :whitney:

32 minutes ago, MM said:

stop fooling yourself. mariah is a singer (vocalist), songwriter, and producer. she's been in the game for more than 20 years and she's proven her talent. obviously she has some issues these days, but that doesn't take away from her talent. britney never sings live, doesn't write, barely sings on her own albums, and can't dance anymore. people think she's a hasbeen and think she isn't talented. britney is not on the same level as mariah and never will be. :whitney:

just cuz mariah has a great voice (no one can deny that) it doesn't justify that she has been lazy for the past few years, just like britney in her craft as well.

you can disagree, but the facts prove otherwise 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

tbh.

I understand that people try to defend Britney, but hey, if Britney continues this path of enigmatic zumba dancing, she might end up on Mariah-level. No singing and being carried around on stage by hot dancers. Just sayin':mattafact:

giphy.gif

Archived