Sam had a dinner with his lioness!!

2 hours ago, marrecarney said:

I think you exactly pointed out what I wanted to say, there's a big calling someone their baby, girlfriend, etc and calling your woman some animal, no matter the reputation and symbolism it has.

I hear ya...but it's kind of obvious there is a symbolism. Like how brave and fierce she is, like a lioness...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, marrecarney said:

Funny how I don't like that at all. Especially when he says "MY lioness" like ***** you don't own her, she can buy your whole country if she wanted to. And lioness like wtf, tacky :gross:

Well I blame it on the fact he's kind of stupid if you haven't noticed. Like he doesn't realize what he's doing. I'd still let him pound me!

9 hours ago, popprison said:

I hear ya...but it's kind of obvious there is a symbolism. Like how brave and fierce she is, like a lioness...

He uses "meaningful" quotes and random bullcrap on daily basis, like more than half of his tweets are some quotes and sayings and even most of those don't make any sense. I remember this one, which I found so dumb and had to reply, because it came on my timeline.

Fear has two meanings Forget everything and run or Face everything and rise.

Like *****, Face everything and rise is bravery you lazy ****. He is so young and the fact that he focuses on his body and work out so much makes me feel suspicious about his intentions with Britney, from the start. Plus he is a model. So yeah, him calling her his lioness is tacky and disgusting. Like, almost as if he never had a girlfriend and now he thinks he is treating her amazingly by calling her that.

16 hours ago, marrecarney said:

He uses "meaningful" quotes and random bullcrap on daily basis, like more than half of his tweets are some quotes and sayings and even most of those don't make any sense. I remember this one, which I found so dumb and had to reply, because it came on my timeline.

Fear has two meanings Forget everything and run or Face everything and rise.

Like *****, Face everything and rise is bravery you lazy ****. He is so young and the fact that he focuses on his body and work out so much makes me feel suspicious about his intentions with Britney, from the start. Plus he is a model. So yeah, him calling her his lioness is tacky and disgusting. Like, almost as if he never had a girlfriend and now he thinks he is treating her amazingly by calling her that.

Safe to say he's a jock.. muscle head? Idk. I just like how Brit is happier with him than she was with Jason trawick and the two other guys. Forgetting the names...Charlie and one more. Anyway, like those relationships looked forced or she looked bored or miserable. She seems fresh with Sam. I'm seeing the positive. I understand that he has a lot of growing up to do.

Archived