Sam had a dinner with his lioness!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

"Grateful For The Opportunity Called Life You Will Never See Me Quit"

I kinda like that

But still, does it also mean "the homeless are not grateful enough"?

:outwithit:

1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

"Grateful For The Opportunity Called Life You Will Never See Me Quit"

I kinda like that

But still, does it also mean "the homeless are not grateful enough"?

:outwithit:

I don't know tbh :idkney:

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I don't know tbh :idkney:

Just can't think about these things without thinking about how he insulted them.

#ForeverTainted,lol

13 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I love how he calls her, her lioness :hype: I bet she loves that.

Funny how I don't like that at all. Especially when he says "MY lioness" like ***** you don't own her, she can buy your whole country if she wanted to. And lioness like wtf, tacky :gross:

53 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Funny how I don't like that at all. Especially when he says "MY lioness" like ***** you don't own her, she can buy your whole country if she wanted to.

Tell him sis! :lemmetellu:

1 hour ago, marrecarney said:

Funny how I don't like that at all. Especially when he says "MY lioness" like ***** you don't own her, she can buy your whole country if she wanted to. And lioness like wtf, tacky :gross:

?? 

People say my baby, my girl, my boyfriend, etc all the time. It's normal. 

1 hour ago, marrecarney said:

A relationship is not about money... Or who has more money. That's very shallow.

I personally don't mind that all, I love when my partner calls me his. I guess its just about preferences.

40 minutes ago, popprison said:

?? 

People say my baby, my girl, my boyfriend, etc all the time. It's normal. 

Lol yes exactly!!

It demonstrates your love, protection, loyalty, etc. 

24 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Her kids are at her Moms again without her, just like Christmas when she didn't spend the day with them at all. 

What is making her do that? Do the family not approve of him or does she not care about her family anymore. 

I wouldn't be surprised if her family advises Britney not to have her boys around the latest boyfriend a lot like she usually does. The kids probably got attached to Jason, David, and Charlie and were sad when they were suddenly not around. 

Or Britney just wants alone time with Sam and has no issue with leaving her kids with family to get some. :nyschool:

Archived