Jump to content

Thx for ruining invitation


Guest $elfish

Recommended Posts

Guest $elfish

Invitation is one of the best tracks on glory and the instrumental is amazing but why did they have to alter her voice so she sounds like she's under water ffs they ruined the song for me **** who ever did this I'm triggered  and I need the raw unedited vocals of invitation :lemmetellu:

latest?cb=20161231005428

Link to comment
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Rico. said:

I think the song is perfect the way it is

Of course I would stan some unedited vocals and stuff but still, this song is absolutely amazing and I wouldn't change anything

Agreed. I like it the way it is. Great album opener and very unexpected from Britney. No other album has that. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

I wouldnt say it was ruined, but it was unnecessary. When will they get that we want Blackout quality vocals? Its 2017 vocodor is so over.

As if Blackout's vocals were even that great......anyways while I would've preferred the vocals in the song to be unaltered I think what they did to them gives the song a more whimsical feel. The only vocal alteration on the album that bugs me is what they did on MOTM and Liar! 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, $elfish said:

Invitation is one of the best tracks on glory and the instrumental is amazing but why did they have to alter her voice so she sounds like she's under water ffs they ruined the song for me **** who ever did this I'm triggered  and I need the raw unedited vocals of invitation :lemmetellu:

latest?cb=20161231005428

I know what u mean but i still love it

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Body ache said:

I wouldnt say it was ruined, but it was unnecessary. When will they get that we want Blackout quality vocals? Its 2017 vocodor is so over.

The ****? Blackout is my favorite album, but let's be real, the vocals are weak as hell. There are thousands of layers to make it sound good. 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

I do in the chorus, her vocals are crazy high and kind of almost grating, just like the chick from Nero.

The "hope it sets us free"  and "come feel me energy" parts? :selenerz:

I wouldn't say its "grating", have a listen to WYN it you want a song that grates :nydisgust:

 

Neroney slayed tho imagine it with a single with the visuals from Private Show :crying2:

 

 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

A lot of Blackout's tracks use vocoder lol

Her voice on the tracks were very close to the demos.

9 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

As if Blackout's vocals were even that great......anyways while I would've preferred the vocals in the song to be unaltered I think what they did to them gives the song a more whimsical feel. The only vocal alteration on the album that bugs me is what they did on MOTM and Liar! 

Her vocals on GM **** on everything post that.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Her voice on the tracks were very close to the demos.

Her vocals on GM **** on everything post that.

Hmmm idk about that tbh HOE's vocals are prob the best on Blackout and her vocals on Blur are pretty great and she sounds really good on several of the Glory tracks! Her vocal peak was ITZ tho! 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...