My Fanmade Outtakes Album: Haimish Meraki

My album idea is sort of the "anti"-Glory. It has a darker artwork, it has a darker setlist, and it has a name that sounds kinda Satanic, but is actually very uplifting. "Haimish" means cozy, homey and unpretentious. "Meraki" is the essence of yourself that you put into your work. So "Haimish Meraki" means "Unpretentious Essence". Kinda like what Britney Jean was supposed to be, but HM actually serves its purpose. :queenflopga: (I pulled a Britney and literally Googled "cool words" and those were two of the first results.)

Haimish_Meraki.jpg

Haimish_Meraki_Setlist.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/18/2017 at 0:53 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

My album idea is sort of the "anti"-Glory. It has a darker artwork, it has a darker setlist, and it has a name that sounds kinda Satanic, but is actually very uplifting. "Haimish" means cozy, homey and unpretentious. "Meraki" is the essence of yourself that you put into your work. So "Haimish Meraki" means "Unpretentious Essence". Kinda like what Britney Jean was supposed to be, but HM actually serves its purpose

I really like this concept; something esoteric that people will misperceive as ominous on its surface, and will thusly require the listener to disregard their preconceptions, dig deep beneath the superficial and analyze the material in a novel matter in order to find its true essence, or actual overall message, is one of enlightenment.

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I really like this concept; something esoteric that people will misperceive as ominous on its surface, and will thusly require the listener to disregard their preconceptions, dig deep beneath the superficial and analyze the material in a novel matter in order to find its true essence, or actual overall message, is one of enlightenment.

I mean, yes. But Jesus, that was such a proper way to say it. :giggleney: I wish I was still that eloquent. Being on the Internet for so long has killed my brain cells.

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The pictures are cool but the font is not

It's supposed to look Biblical, or like something out of a spell book. I think it works.

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, yes. But Jesus, that was such a proper way to say it. :giggleney: I wish I was still that eloquent. Being on the Internet for so long has killed my brain cells.

You explained it very well at the outset! I just personally process concepts by reframing them in my own mind, which occurs through rephrasing them either aloud or via written expression (predominately the latter). And anyway, I would absolutely love to have the creativity that you display. I can essentially only evaluate/analyze existing ideas, but absolutely cannot manage to conceive and construct something that hasn't already been established. 

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

You explained it very well at the outset! I just personally process concepts by reframing them in my own mind, which occurs through rephrasing them either aloud or via written expression (predominately the latter). And anyway, I would absolutely love to have the creativity that you display. I can essentially only evaluate/analyze existing ideas, but absolutely cannot manage to conceive and construct something that hasn't already been established. 

I suck at analyzing. I'm more of a creative. Hands down.

• 2 months later...

Archived