Ok but britney actually hated the original oops choreo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh it was kinda cheesy, I'm glad she changed the choreo for the VMAs and DWAD

However, she delivered in every single performance with the original choreo and original breakdown (same as on the C2K tour) or the added breakdown (used for the Oops tour, SNL and the View) 

On 7/18/2017 at 1:51 AM, PokemonSpears said:

At the end of the day, besides Slave breakdown, she always keeps changing everything. I mean, it's been centuries since she last did the original Toxic choreo, and she can't say that it's because it's too cheesy. So cheesy or not, it's more about wanting to keep things "interesting and fresh" instead of doing the same again and again.

She never did the full BTMYH choreo from the video either. I think in Oops's case, it just "worked" for the video because she was on character and stuff, but it just didn't feel alright during live performances.

she did some of the Toxic choreo on the Circus Tour.  It was mixed in with the walking and riding around on those props.

5 minutes ago, JSnews said:

she did some of the Toxic choreo on the Circus Tour.  It was mixed in with the walking and riding around on those props.

I was thinking about that but it was like a super watered down version, like a "I really don't wanna do this" version. What I mean is she always feels the need to change things up, and keep them "interesting and fresh" whether they're cheesy or not.

That's the only thing that gives me hope that in the future she'll get rid of the hideous choreo from the POM show, for whatever she does next, but we can only pray it is for the better and not a negative change. Although I can't imagine a song like Work ***** having a different routine, nor a different arrangement, I think that's the only song that's gonna stay the same, perhaps it's gonna be only shortened if its included in her next tour, residency, show, etc. Actually Work ***** is the song that has been performed the longest with its original choreo, only a few slight changes, almost 4 years now :o

On 18.07.2017 at 8:31 AM, Siwon said:

Has she ever danced to a full original choero more than 2 years ( except slave ) ?

WB, Matm some moves.. First moves..  :mattafact:

I was really hoping she would have added the Oops choreo to POM.  Hate on it if you want, but that choreo was ICONIC.  EVERYONE knows that choreo and there is not one of you in here that doesn't stop what you're doing when that song comes on and slays that choreo.  

Guest Gaymanizer

It's iconic, I LOVE it :donewithit: BUT t's too cheesy as time goes by, the choreography really fits around late 1990s or 2000s. BTMYH has more innovative choreography. Still slaying me. :scalped:

On 2017-07-18 at 1:34 AM, colormefresh said:

She's weird bc she says the Oops choreo is cheesy

But in I Am Britney Jean, she said "the more cheese the better"

So which is it, Godney? :girlwhat:

She also said that Glory was like her baby, but she let that die. 

Would britney ever let one of her babies die? :girlwhat:

Archived