Ok but britney actually hated the original oops choreo

I mean she literally started performing that choreo since may 2000 and the last time she ever performed the original choreo for that song was on the oops tour in jan 2001.

And they even added an insane breakdown to it. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day, besides Slave breakdown, she always keeps changing everything. I mean, it's been centuries since she last did the original Toxic choreo, and she can't say that it's because it's too cheesy. So cheesy or not, it's more about wanting to keep things "interesting and fresh" instead of doing the same again and again.

She never did the full BTMYH choreo from the video either. I think in Oops's case, it just "worked" for the video because she was on character and stuff, but it just didn't feel alright during live performances.

14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Work *****, for 4 years. :imcute: 

Omg I didn't consider pom or post 2008 :triggered: you're right but if we talk about primeney ..

31 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Technically yes, Toxic at the M&Ms tour.

Oh I forgot about that but I dont exactly remember if she danced to the full choreo

2 minutes ago, Siwon said:

Omg I didn't consider pom or post 2008 :triggered: you're right but if we talk about primeney ..

Oh I forgot about that but I dont exactly remember if she danced to the full choreo

The irony of Britney's longest-running choreo being one that was reviled as "too gay" when it came out and also coming out of an era that is largely ignored. :gimmemoar: 

Just like Janet, Britney is known and remembered for having that iconic choreography. Janet still uses her original choreo for a lot of stuff she did all the way back to the 80's because fans love to see their favorite videos brought to life. It's more of a Madonna move to change the routine with each tour, she's never been known for her dancing. If she's not going to serve vocals the least Brit could do is give us those dance moves everyone knows and loves. I was really happy when some of the old MATM steps came back for Piece Of Me. She's even said the oops choreography is the most well known, makes no sense why it wasn't included even a little bit. If you're gonna milk the nostalgia cow do it the backstreet and nkotb way and really give people what they want. Those boys do original choreography and keep booking tours and cruises. :Lshark:

Archived