(POLL): Which of these has been your favorite part of Piece of Me?

jamesedward94

Which of these has been your favorite part of Piece of Me?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id say her interaction. when she was on the asia tour (i forget what date exactly sorry but i think it was in manila), and she was going back and forth between each side of the audience and seeing who was louder, idk why but that really made me happy. i guess it just showed me that shes enjoying herself and still having fun up there. 

57 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

id say her interaction. when she was on the asia tour (i forget what date exactly sorry but i think it was in manila), and she was going back and forth between each side of the audience and seeing who was louder, idk why but that really made me happy. i guess it just showed me that shes enjoying herself and still having fun up there. 

THIS. 

As much as Vegas frustrates me, it has helped her confidence and helped her enjoy being on stage again. I'm happy she's happy performing again. I'd take Vegas over a BJ or Glory tour where she's a robot like the FFT with no spark or confidence. 

I think down the road when I look back at POM i'll always think about the BTI breakdown. Its simple yet perfect. The lighting and fedora during some shows will always be a standout moment for sure. Its just very Britney. It would look good in any of her shows. I think it would have been more sick during the Circus tour because they could have used the entire stage and put her in the center.

Archived