I'm Shook. We Haven't Had A Single Year Without New Britney Music Since She Started!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/19/2017 at 2:49 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm not in charge of it, I just wanted to put the exact date. :britdrown: If I was in charge of it, I could put whatever information I wanted. The page says it leaked in either 2003 or 2004, so to have an actual date with a source to back it up would be nice. (Also to have the exact date She'll Never Be Me leaked. The Wikipedia page just says 2001, when it leaked in 2007.)

Regarding She'll Never Be Me, an incomplete version (or demo) leaked in 2001 and the final version leaked in 2008. From unreleasedbritney (yes I know i'm bringing this site up again :moorangu:) The incomplete/demo version was missing the middle 8 from the final version, both versions are on youtube

Spoiler

"She'll Never Be Me" - Written by Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Alex Greggs and Bradley Daymond Ralph. Produced by Riprock & Alex G. It was meant to appear as a B-Side on the "Overprotected" single but was removed. 
An incomplete version leaked in late 2001 and the full version leaked July 2008. The full version has slightly different lyrics and vocals. There are most likely two versions which could be why it's registered twice on ASCAP. 

Final version:

Demo/incomplete version:

http://www.breatheheavy.org/archive/index.php/t-8154.html < this is from 2007 and someone mentioned She'll Never Be Me only being a clip and full versions as fanmade (referring to the incomplete demo version) 

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58694 < thread from 2008 about She'l Never Be Me full version leaking

I think I remember also reading somewhere that an Australian radio station was behind the 2001 leak of the incomplete version. I'll try and find some more for you.

Still trying to find stuff about the remix of Guilty leaking back in 2004 or whenever. I wish it was easier to find forum posts/news articles from back then as even when I google it most of the articles that come up are from 2015 about the original version leaking...

I need to sleep it's 3:47AM here but I hoped this helped :) 

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Regarding She'll Never Be Me, an incomplete version (or demo) leaked in 2001 and the final version leaked in 2008. From unreleasedbritney (yes I know i'm bringing this site up again :moorangu:) The incomplete/demo version was missing the middle 8 from the final version, both versions are on youtube

Hide contents

"She'll Never Be Me" - Written by Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Alex Greggs and Bradley Daymond Ralph. Produced by Riprock & Alex G. It was meant to appear as a B-Side on the "Overprotected" single but was removed. 
An incomplete version leaked in late 2001 and the full version leaked July 2008. The full version has slightly different lyrics and vocals. There are most likely two versions which could be why it's registered twice on ASCAP. 

Final version:

Demo/incomplete version:

http://www.breatheheavy.org/archive/index.php/t-8154.html < this is from 2007 and someone mentioned She'll Never Be Me only being a clip and full versions as fanmade (referring to the incomplete demo version) 

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58694 < thread from 2008 about She'l Never Be Me full version leaking

I think I remember also reading somewhere that an Australian radio station was behind the 2001 leak of the incomplete version. I'll try and find some more for you.

Still trying to find stuff about the remix of Guilty leaking back in 2004 or whenever. I wish it was easier to find forum posts/news articles from back then as even when I google it most of the articles that come up are from 2015 about the original version leaking...

I need to sleep it's 3:47AM here but I hoped this helped :) 

You are an angel! :hugs: 

Just now, 3isacharm said:

we can only hope

I know!! I've been a fan since BOMT.. I really am an OG Stan & with that comes some Brit Spidey senses lol!!! When we didn't get a 3rd single off of Glory & then after the summer shows had blockbuster success I really started to get this feeling that Britney's a bit hungry... I do think there are some amazing things coming! 

52 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

I know!! I've been a fan since BOMT.. I really am an OG Stan & with that comes some Brit Spidey senses lol!!! When we didn't get a 3rd single off of Glory & then after the summer shows had blockbuster success I really started to get this feeling that Britney's a bit hungry... I do think there are some amazing things coming! 

i'm an OG as well but with Britney you never know. Maybe we'll get B in the mix vol 3

17 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

i'm an OG as well but with Britney you never know. Maybe we'll get B in the mix vol 3

Honestly.. I wouldn't mind a 20th Anniversary Remix Album. As long as it's done right & not just club mixes. 

I feel like it would be awesome to reinvent all of the biggest hits. Turn the sounds & revitalize them with new vocal arrangements. That would be amazing!

5 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

Honestly.. I wouldn't mind a 20th Anniversary Remix Album. As long as it's done right & not just club mixes. 

I feel like it would be awesome to reinvent all of the biggest hits. Turn the sounds & revitalize them with new vocal arrangements. That would be amazing!

i'd be ok with that or a box set of all her 9 studio albums that include every single bonus track for each era and a blu-ray of ALL her MV 

On ‎2017‎/‎07‎/‎20 at 3:24 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:omg: How did you not know? It was a MASSIVE piece of news considering (iirc) it leaked around Prince's death and it sampled Prince's "Kiss".

Lol I dunno....had a baby and work got the best of me  :) 

On 18/07/2017 at 5:37 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Technically, Pretty Girls, Make Me and Slumber Party are all collaborations. So that's 2 singles in five years. :gimmemoar: 

But yeah, it's insane that every era before 2013 had 3+ singles/videos, and for the past two eras we've only had two singles and one decent video. :icant2: 

Well Work ***** is also a collab soooo... 1 single in five years!!!? :meltdown:

Guest $elfish
On 7/18/2017 at 5:30 AM, ITZFFGL said:

Tom's Diner was a damn waste!!! I wish they would have done a video for that instead of even bothering with Pretty Girls wtf - Giorgio wanted to; what a mature and interesting track for Britney to record. A complete waste!!!!

Exactly it's such a bop too! :otears:

Guest $elfish
On 7/20/2017 at 7:17 AM, Onyx1126 said:

A remix album would be nice but with new tracks like they did with the singles collection and greatest hits my prerogative 

maybe release some singles and go on a 20th anniversary mini tour to hype b10 and promote the singles :mattafact:

Archived