I'm Shook. We Haven't Had A Single Year Without New Britney Music Since She Started!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, ...oops said:

And 2014 had the iconic Bored (Just Do It)

:clap::jfallonlol:

15 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wasn't the instrumental from a leaked snippet of a song? I can't remember it right now, but it's definitely not up there on the list. :decisions:

Also, her reaction to this video was hilarious. :hahaha: 

What was her reaction???? I've never seen it

16 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

Tom's Diner was a damn waste!!! I wish they would have done a video for that instead of even bothering with Pretty Girls wtf - Giorgio wanted to; what a mature and interesting track for Britney to record. A complete waste!!!!

I agree. In fact it would have been even better if Britney would have recorded the original bridge like Giorgio wanted - I hate his bridge tbh. So grating. :gross:

I never thought about the unreleased songs as counting, but if you don't count them we technically didn't get any RELEASED music in: 2010, 2014 or this year. 

Also, the remix of Guilty leaked in 2004, not 2003 and you forgot Girls and Boys was released in 2004 as well (on the ITZ DVD), also I've Just Begun was on the ITZ DVD that same year before the release of GH:MP.

16 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:
  • 1998: ...Baby, One More Time

• 1999: 13 Baby songs + I'm So Curious + (You Drive Me) Crazy Remix

• 2000: 15 Oops songs + Walk On By + My Only Wish (This Year)

• 2001: 15 Britney songs + Intimidated + What's Going On; She'll Never Be Me first started circulating as a demo around this time.

• 2002: Technically nothing, but we did get the Boys and Overprotected remixes. 

• 2003: 16 In The Zone songs; It Feels Nice (the Punk'd Rap) leaks, as well as a remix of "Guilty".

• 2004: 2 new songs for My Prerogative (since IJBHMF was a ITZ DVD bonus track)

• 2005: 4 Chaotic EP songs + And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)

• 2006: Crazy with K-Fed; we get snippets of "Little Me" and "Rebellion" and full versions of "Get It" and "Luv The Hurt Away"

• 2007: 15 Blackout songs + "Britney Spears Calls Thrill" album interlude; official version of "She'll Never Be Me" leaks, alongside Blackout outtakes "State Of Grace", "Untitled Lullaby" (Baby Boy), "Sippin' On" (feat. AC), "To Love Let Go", "Hooked On" (Sugarfall), "Kiss Me All Over" and "Pull Out" (When You Gon' Pull It).

• 2008: A whopping 18 Circus songs; "All That She Wants" leaks alongside a version of "Dramatic" featuring Heidi Montag's vocals.

• 2009: 3 is released

• 2010: Official version of "Dramatic" leaks, alongside "Britney" outtakes "Am I A Sinner", "Mad Love" and "When I Say So". Britney's demo version of "Telephone" also leaks, becoming the most illegally downloaded song in the world.

• 2011: 17 Femme Fatale songs + S&M Remix with Rihanna; "And Then We Kiss" and "Sippin' On" leak in September in their original "In The Zone" incarnations, while "911", "Abroad", "Dangerous", "Everyday" and "Rockstar" leak in October. "Just Let Me Go" (Love 2 Love U) and "Strangest Love" leak in December on Britney's birthday and Christmas, respectively. A remixed version of "Burning Up" also leaks, as well as a snippet of "Welcome To Me".

• 2012: Scream & Shout; Snippets of "My Big Secret" and "Peep Show" leaked, alongside full versions of "Look Who's Talking Now" and "Money Love and Happiness". "Ouch" and "This Kiss" leaked as snippets shortly before leaking in full. "Pleasure You" also leaked, edited to include former Britney collaborator Don Philip's vocals on the track.

• 2013: Ooh La La + 13 Britney Jean songs + SMS (Bangerz)

• 2014: "Unbroken" leaks, alongside the original version of "Burning Up" and the full version of "Welcome To Me".

• 2015: Pretty Girls + Tom's Diner; original version of "Guilty" leaks, as well as "In The Zone" outtake "Conscience".

• 2016: Hands + 18 Glory songs; a snippet leaks of Nelly's "Tilt Ya Head Back" featuring Britney.

• 2017: "In The Zone" outtakes "Instant Deja Vu" and "Take Off" leak in full.

******* queen of releasing and leaking music yearly. :queenflopga: When will your fave? And mind you, this isn't counting the Pepsi songs ("The Joy Of Pepsi", "Right Now (Taste The Victory)", "Now And Then/Pepsi Generation" and "We Will Rock You") or "I've Got The Urge To Herbal". :mattafact: 

This is a reachy list at times, since most leaks can't be attributed to Britney.

I think only official releases should count tbh. :idkney:

16 hours ago, ...oops said:

And 2014 had the iconic Bored (Just Do It)

epic. :flawlessbye:

39 minutes ago, Jacod2017 said:

:clap::jfallonlol:

What was her reaction???? I've never seen it

She tweeted emojis about it lol

8 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I never thought about the unreleased songs as counting, but if you don't count them we technically didn't get any RELEASED music in: 2010, 2014 or this year. 

Also, the remix of Guilty leaked in 2004, not 2003 and you forgot Girls and Boys was released in 2004 as well (on the ITZ DVD), also I've Just Begun was on the ITZ DVD that same year before the release of GH:MP.

Girls and Boys is listed in the "16 ITZ songs" along with The Answer and Don't Hang Up, as well as IJBHMF, which was mentioned. ;) 

And I didn't know Guilty leaked in 2004, Wikipedia says 2003-2004. Do you have a source, so I can edit it on Wikipedia? :) 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

This is a reachy list at times, since most leaks can't be attributed to Britney.

I think only official releases should count tbh. :idkney:

epic. :flawlessbye:

New music is still new music! :lessons: 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Girls and Boys is listed in the "16 ITZ songs" along with The Answer and Don't Hang Up, as well as IJBHMF, which was mentioned. ;) 

And I didn't know Guilty leaked in 2004, Wikipedia says 2003-2004. Do you have a source, so I can edit it on Wikipedia? :) 

From unreleasedbritney.4mg.com (site was very reliable and used sources for all of its info. The site has been offline since 2014 but was archived):

"Guilty" (Remix) - Written by Britney Spears, Joseph Belmaati, Mich Hansen and Balewa Muhammad. 
The leaked version is a remix by Quentin Harris that was played during a Junior Vasquez mixshow. The full remix is nearly seven minutes long but a shortened edit can also be found. Leaked September 4, 2004. 

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

From unreleasedbritney.4mg.com (site was very reliable and used sources for all of its info. The site has been offline since 2014 but was archived):

"Guilty" (Remix) - Written by Britney Spears, Joseph Belmaati, Mich Hansen and Balewa Muhammad. 
The leaked version is a remix by Quentin Harris that was played during a Junior Vasquez mixshow. The full remix is nearly seven minutes long but a shortened edit can also be found. Leaked September 4, 2004. 

Poo. They won't let me edit it unless I have a source for the leak date and unreleasedbritney doesn't have one.

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

What do you mean? :moorangu: 

unreleasedbritney has sources for 99.9% of its information, but not for their claim of Guilty's remix leaking in September 2004. If I try to edit Britney's Wikipedia page with all of her leaked/confirmed unreleased tracks without being able to use unreleasedbritney's original source, it'll just be reverted.

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

unreleasedbritney has sources for 99.9% of its information, but not for their claim of Guilty's remix leaking in September 2004. If I try to edit Britney's Wikipedia page with all of her leaked/confirmed unreleased tracks without being able to use unreleasedbritney's original source, it'll just be reverted.

I didn't realise you were in charge of her songs page on Wikipedia. 

Well apart from unreleasedbritney I don't really know where else, I thought it was pretty much common knowledge it leaked back then. Are there any fans from 2004 who remember it leaking? I'll try and find some articles for you anyway.

20 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I didn't realise you were in charge of her songs page on Wikipedia. 

Well apart from unreleasedbritney I don't really know where else, I thought it was pretty much common knowledge it leaked back then. Are there any fans from 2004 who remember it leaking? I'll try and find some articles for you anyway.

I'm not in charge of it, I just wanted to put the exact date. :britdrown: If I was in charge of it, I could put whatever information I wanted. The page says it leaked in either 2003 or 2004, so to have an actual date with a source to back it up would be nice. (Also to have the exact date She'll Never Be Me leaked. The Wikipedia page just says 2001, when it leaked in 2007.)

Archived