I'm Shook. We Haven't Had A Single Year Without New Britney Music Since She Started!

• 1998: ...Baby, One More Time

• 1999: 13 Baby songs + I'm So Curious + (You Drive Me) Crazy Remix

• 2000: 15 Oops songs + Walk On By + My Only Wish (This Year)

• 2001: 15 Britney songs + Intimidated + What's Going On; She'll Never Be Me first started circulating as a demo around this time.

• 2002: Technically nothing, but we did get the Boys and Overprotected remixes. 

• 2003: 16 In The Zone songs; It Feels Nice (the Punk'd Rap) leaks, as well as a remix of "Guilty".

• 2004: 2 new songs for My Prerogative (since IJBHMF was a ITZ DVD bonus track)

• 2005: 4 Chaotic EP songs + And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)

• 2006: Crazy with K-Fed; we get snippets of "Little Me" and "Rebellion" and full versions of "Get It" and "Luv The Hurt Away"

• 2007: 15 Blackout songs + "Britney Spears Calls Thrill" album interlude; official version of "She'll Never Be Me" leaks, alongside Blackout outtakes "State Of Grace", "Untitled Lullaby" (Baby Boy), "Sippin' On" (feat. AC), "To Love Let Go", "Hooked On" (Sugarfall), "Kiss Me All Over" and "Pull Out" (When You Gon' Pull It).

• 2008: A whopping 18 Circus songs; "All That She Wants" leaks alongside a version of "Dramatic" featuring Heidi Montag's vocals.

• 2009: 3 is released

• 2010: Official version of "Dramatic" leaks, alongside "Britney" outtakes "Am I A Sinner", "Mad Love" and "When I Say So". Britney's demo version of "Telephone" also leaks, becoming the most illegally downloaded song in the world.

• 2011: 17 Femme Fatale songs + S&M Remix with Rihanna; "And Then We Kiss" and "Sippin' On" leak in September in their original "In The Zone" incarnations, while "911", "Abroad", "Dangerous", "Everyday" and "Rockstar" leak in October. "Just Let Me Go" (Love 2 Love U) and "Strangest Love" leak in December on Britney's birthday and Christmas, respectively. A remixed version of "Burning Up" also leaks, as well as a snippet of "Welcome To Me".

• 2012: Scream & Shout; Snippets of "My Big Secret" and "Peep Show" leaked, alongside full versions of "Look Who's Talking Now" and "Money Love and Happiness". "Ouch" and "This Kiss" leaked as snippets shortly before leaking in full. "Pleasure You" also leaked, edited to include former Britney collaborator Don Philip's vocals on the track.

• 2013: Ooh La La + 13 Britney Jean songs + SMS (Bangerz)

• 2014: "Unbroken" leaks, alongside the original version of "Burning Up" and the full version of "Welcome To Me".

• 2015: Pretty Girls + Tom's Diner; original version of "Guilty" leaks, as well as "In The Zone" outtake "Conscience".

• 2016: Hands + 18 Glory songs; a snippet leaks of Nelly's "Tilt Ya Head Back" featuring Britney.

• 2017: "In The Zone" outtakes "Instant Deja Vu" and "Take Off" leak in full.

******* queen of releasing and leaking music yearly. :queenflopga: When will your fave? And mind you, this isn't counting the Pepsi songs ("The Joy Of Pepsi", "Right Now (Taste The Victory)", "Now And Then/Pepsi Generation" and "We Will Rock You") or "I've Got The Urge To Herbal". :mattafact: 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

We've actually gotten 9 between 2012 and 2017, but compared to 25 singles between 1998 and 2004 or 15 singles between 2007 and 2011, I see your point. :crying11: 

I'm only counting Work *****, Perfume, Pretty Girls, Make Me and Slumber Party. Collaborations and movie soundtracks don't count for me, even Pretty Girls doesn't really count for me. Where are the eras with 4 music videos? :outwithit:

1 minute ago, Da Bubblah said:

I'm only counting Work *****, Perfume, Pretty Girls, Make Me and Slumber Party. Collaborations and movie soundtracks don't count for me, even Pretty Girls doesn't really count for me. Where are the eras with 4 music videos? :outwithit:

Technically, Pretty Girls, Make Me and Slumber Party are all collaborations. So that's 2 singles in five years. :gimmemoar: 

But yeah, it's insane that every era before 2013 had 3+ singles/videos, and for the past two eras we've only had two singles and one decent video. :icant2: 

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Technically, Pretty Girls, Make Me and Slumber Party are all collaborations. So that's 2 singles in five years. :gimmemoar: 

But yeah, it's insane that every era before 2013 had 3+ singles/videos, and for the past two eras we've only had two singles and one decent video. :icant2: 

you know what I meant :orangu:

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

Tom's Diner was a damn waste!!! I wish they would have done a video for that instead of even bothering with Pretty Girls wtf - Giorgio wanted to; what a mature and interesting track for Britney to record. A complete waste!!!!

I agree!!! It was a waste. That song would have been huge but instead she went for the biggest flop of the planet, Floppy Girls. 

We never got the original version either, an un-autotuned snippet was floating around and we never got it in full.

Archived