“Hold It Against Me” Video Director Shares Behind-The-Scenes Picture Of Him And Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, thousand oaks said:

What kind of crisis? Never heard about that 

41 minutes ago, mauureee said:

the information came a lot before the video came out, and they already talked about all the scenes of it and they said she had a crisis during the pain scene. 

I don't know what kind of crisis tbh :calculating:

but I remember the information and nobody believed it cuz they mentioned "britney throwing paint through her fingers" and everybody was like, wtf?:triggered: That's not true. And then the video came out. :girlwhat:

I asked Jonas on twitter, maybe he'll answer. But I don't think he'll be allowed to give that kind of information...:sassybrit:

she didn't wanted to be painted in that scene ( breakdown scene where she scattered lots of paint ) and that's because they used a  stuntwoman. If my memory doesn't fail me , they didn't inform britney about that scene and when they came to it , she said no and had an argument with the director.

1 hour ago, Mr. Lucky said:

What? You're now criticizing Britney's appearance??? Wowwwwww. :girlwhat:

Criticizing? That's funny because you'll never see me saying, oh she looks so old, oh she has the joker's mouth, she's lame, her dancing is horrible like other people here does but of course sometimes I get a little bit nostalgic when I see old stuff. Try again.

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Criticizing? That's funny because you'll never see me saying, oh she looks so old, oh she has the joker's mouth, she's lame, her dancing is horrible like other people here does but of course sometimes I get a little bit nostalgic when I see old stuff. Try again.

So you're saying she looks bad atm? That's so hypocritical tbh. :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ohhh why won't she perform HIAM on the final night of POM in an amazing costume, with the original choreography? Why won't she do it??!!!?!!!!

I dont want a original choreo for HIAM (If you said for Circus, its ok).. This choreo must change.. Brian is a very good choreographer but HIAM... :beyfedup:

38 minutes ago, Godllory said:

I dont want a original choreo for HIAM (If you said for Circus, its ok).. This choreo must change.. Brian is a very good choreographer but HIAM... :beyfedup:

Yes agreed for Circus it would be much more exciting, I don't know, I think if Britney committed to it she could make HIAM choreo look amazing. 

Guess we'll never know! *sob*

6 hours ago, mauureee said:

the information came a lot before the video came out, and they already talked about all the scenes of it and they said she had a crisis during the pain scene. 

I don't know what kind of crisis tbh :calculating:

but I remember the information and nobody believed it cuz they mentioned "britney throwing paint through her fingers" and everybody was like, wtf?:triggered: That's not true. And then the video came out. :girlwhat:

I asked Jonas on twitter, maybe he'll answer. But I don't think he'll be allowed to give that kind of information...:sassybrit:

THE Crisis was>

Director: Britney, are you ready for getting dirty? the next scene is going to be fun and messy!

Britney: Dirty? no, no ... no. double please...

Manager: But Britn...

Britney: Double PLEASE!!! 

:bigkiss:

Anyway, love the video, love the mistery, bring him back for B10

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

THE Crisis was>

Director: Britney, are you ready for getting dirty? the next scene is going to be fun and messy!

Britney: Dirty? no, no ... no. double please...

Manager: But Britn...

Britney: Double PLEASE!!! 

Anyway, love the video, love the mistery, bring him back for B10

Anyways I prefer that Britney and not the Britney that:

- Director: Hey Britney next scene is you naked with red gliter! :lemmetellu:

- Britney: Sure, I'm ready! This is my toxic 3! :foh:

- Director: Great! :staysalty:

- Britney the next day: *calls larry* Hey we need to scrap everything and do something else :forkit:

:beyfedup:

- Larry: I know, it just didn't work. :gloss:

:meltdown:

3 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Anyways I prefer that Britney and not the Britney that:

- Director: Hey Britney next scene is you naked with red gliter! :lemmetellu:

- Britney: Sure, I'm ready! This is my toxic 3! :foh:

- Director: Great! :staysalty:

- Britney the next day: *calls larry* Hey we need to scrap everything and do something else :forkit:

:beyfedup:

- Larry: I know, it just didn't work. :gloss:

:meltdown:

I can't believe that story

the story was

Director: Do you like the scene?

Britney: LOVE IT!

Next day>>>

Director: Hello, who is this?

***: The flop sponsors 

Director: What do you want?

***: **** your vision!

10 min later>>>

Director: Hello, who is this?

Britney: Brit, leak the ******* video, please

One of my fav songs, but I'm not a fan of the MV at all... and those stupid 1 second teasers they released before the MV launch ruined the hype completely.  She also looked really uncomfortable and miserable most of the video (except during the fighting parts and the stage part where she's wearing the leather).  I know some of you are saying it was the mood of the MV, but she genuinely didn't look interested tbh... but that was her that entire era though.  He has a lot of other amazing videos under his belt though, so I'd love for them to work together again.

This picture is all sorts of gorgeous!  She looks so comfortable and genuinely happy... and she's even letting him hug her lol.   I miss that smile so much.  I love it.  I really love that hair style on her too.  It's unfortunate she lost all the baby weight on her face from her extreme diet and fitness regime (and whatever cosmetic stuff she does to her face sometimes)....  but nonetheless she still looks great.  I love this pic a lot.  Looks even better in high-res:

:)

DE8W65fXUAA261V.jpg

Archived