“Hold It Against Me” Video Director Shares Behind-The-Scenes Picture Of Him And Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice to see her look so happy in a picture like that. 

However, let's not delude ourselves into thinking she looks great, that one picture is better than anything she actually looked like during the video. Y'all do the absolute most her new nose looks so much better and I'm glad she got it. :mattafact:

The video was decent but Britney was, sadly, its weakest link. I'd love to see what Jonas and current Britney could concoct together, I imagine it would be quite the spectacle. The sort of locations and colours he came up with for Gaga and Kesha would be interesting for Britney. Here 4 it. :slayney:

56 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I'm sad the video didn't turn out as brilliant as it could've been, but it's still an impressive work from Akerlund. The microphones crown is a stunning image.

It really could've been SO much better with what they had.....

I hated how they zoomed out so much and made it look like a behind the scenes type of thing or making of. And then some of the close ups made her look older. She looked gorgoirs with the ring of microphones but not as good in the wall of videos. Also, the dancing at the end should've stayed on her more instead of cutting so much. The fight was epic though. She just look a little too medicated in parts. I just can't help but feel Britney was forced to make this type of music but wanted something completely different that era. But I do think she had a lot of creative input with the video bc of how it tell her story. 

Archived