Britney doesn't follow sam on IG anymore

Jordan Miller

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shadow. said:

Yes charlie seemed like a nice guy and justin obviously loved her for her and not because she was britney spears before things went to ****.

Tell me again how sam is the least douchey? :whitney:

I agree with Charlie, Justin was a douche and still is. Sam just doesn't seem to be in it just to make a few bucks, I don't see him putting her name up everywhere, he seems to be keeping the relationship pretty much on the down low.

3 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

I agree with Charlie, Justin was a douche and still is. Sam just doesn't seem to be in it just to make a few bucks, I don't see him putting her name up everywhere, he seems to be keeping the relationship pretty much on the down low.

Justin is a douche but i don't think he ever used her in their relationship. I just wonder why a 23 year old would be interested in a very famous 35 year old mother of 2 with lots of money? :whitney:

4 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Oh ****. I'm here hoping she was in Hawaii. Honestly it seems like Britney always finds the wrong guy. I hope one day she finds someone that truly loves her for who she is and not for instant fame or quick money grab.

I feel like she's just having fun. He's a cute, young, fit guy. 

Its just a notch on her belt.

why do people not like him? He's in show business too (work from home, slumber party videos). So he has to "show off". Also, I'm sure Britney knows his intentions...he's younger and still maturing, she's not dumb. I also think it's up to her whether she wants to pay for shopping, meals, a ticket or everything. Why does it matter? If their relationship was that bad, she would break up with him.

As far as I've seen, she is definitely more into him then the last three or four men. She has fun with Sam, works out with him and it just looks like a simple relationship. 

Archived