If you could ask her one question with an honest answer

Michaelgiftos

If u could ask her one question with an honest answer   

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would ask her about 2010 cuz I was watching FFT videos earlier today and it made me sad to see her performing like that. It's not as bad as some people make it out to be id rather watch the FFT than any of katy, Demi, or Taylor's performances but it looked as if Larry and Jamie pushed her out on stage. I think she seriously had ptsd from the breakdown and didn't know how to find a balanced life after a divorce and having her boys taken away. But it makes me want to never bash Vegas ever again bc of how happy she is and how she's able to make music, perform, and be with her boys, while not feeling overworked and depressed. What would y'all ask her about

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is "why do you expect credit for things you dont actually do & why do you allow fans to pay to see you half assing?" Not an option? :whitney:

Her breakdown is nothing to do with us, britney herself can tell her side of the story when she wants to. 

6 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I would ask her about 2010 cuz I was watching FFT videos earlier today and it made me sad to see her performing like that. It's not as bad as some people make it out to be id rather watch the FFT than any of katy, Demi, or Taylor's performances but it looked as if Larry and Jamie pushed her out on stage. I think she seriously had ptsd from the breakdown and didn't know how to find a balanced life after a divorce and having her boys taken away. But it makes me want to never bash Vegas ever again bc of how happy she is and how she's able to make music, perform, and be with her boys, while not feeling overworked and depressed. What would y'all ask her about

2010 as well.. Wondering why she changed so much 

Archived