Kish's Hand Painted Britney Merch Will Change Your Life

Jordan Miller

• Leader

You wanna piece of this.

You wanna piece of this.

Do your friends harass you for wearing the same Britney T every time they see you? Same. It's time to invest in your future. Forget about that 401(k) or a retirement plan. I'm talking about changing your life RIGHT. NOW. with modern visual artist Kish's vibrant hand painted acrylic portraits of iconic Britney Spears photos splashed onto fine shirts, hoodies, mugs, smart phone covers, pillows, clocks, hell there are even curtains available! It's worth mentioning again these are hand-painted, not digital.

BROWSE KISH'S STORE NOW!

Kish's art reflects his passion for popular culture, which he often seeks for inspiration to create modern interpretations of pop art using a variety of mixed media often not combined yet resulting in unique and original one-off pieces.

It's time you own these one-of-a-kind pieces, too! A shirt will run you $34, the cell cover costs $28 or if you want to hang a canvas of the vibrant art on your wall that’s $21.

GET IT NOW!

You'll be in great company; fans everywhere are buying these up! The Queen herself has seen it in person during a Meet & Greet:

GET IT NOW!

Britney impersonator Derrick Barry has one.

Derrick Barry debuting his Britney t-shirt by Me! ? how cool is that!

A post shared by Kish (@super.kish) on

GET IT NOW!

And of course the man himself, Mr. Kish, looking all sorts of fine in it.

Photo by @dollhousepro

There's also this slick hand-painted Britney portrait splashed onto a T:

Want more pop culture art from Kish? He has a whole arsenal of fly merch that you can check out HERE.

He also just released a collaboration with world-renowned photographer Mike Ruiz called MikeXKish. You can see more of that here.

What are YOU investing in? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would NOT spend that much on his products. As someone who has gotten a degree in Fine Arts, I can tell you what he is selling takes less than $7 to produce and with modern technology anyone can do silk screening. I like the concept but that's way too much. For that price I'd rather buy an official Britney Spears garment.

18 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I'm confusion........... :triggered:

So does he paint each order he gets or did he paint one piece and just silk prints the design onto tees, mugs, etc?  Love the designs, they looks great. 

I wanna know this too. I highly doubt he does hand paint each order, but the way Jordan worded it is deceiving

54 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I would NOT spend that much on his products. As someone who has gotten a degree in Fine Arts, I can tell you what he is selling takes less than $7 to produce and with modern technology anyone can do silk screening. I like the concept but that's way too much. For that price I'd rather buy an official Britney Spears garment.

It’s about what I expected tbh. Most tour t-shirts are around $35.

I just went to Ariana Grande’s website and a tour tee is $40. These are hand painted too don’t forget.

34 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I'm confusion........... :triggered:

So does he paint each order he gets or did he paint one piece and just silk prints the design onto tees, mugs, etc?  Love the designs, they looks great. 

15 minutes ago, WouldYouHIAM said:

I wanna know this too. I highly doubt he does hand paint each order, but the way Jordan worded it is deceiving

He painted the original and then took a pic which he could then use in programs that let him print it on all sorts of things. 

2 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

He painted the original and then took a pic which he could then use in programs that let him print it on all sorts of things. 

That's what I figured... Still cool that it's originally hand painted though. Most designs nowadays are all digital.

Archived