Britney is NOt collaborating with Sia/Selena because...

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Do y'all remember remark? That shameless twitter account who keeps fooling fans and doesn't get tired of being embarassed? Whoever started the other thread saying it was a rumour, it is not a rumour, that account used to be somewhat popular within stan twitter and last year they claimed Gaga would perform Perfect Illusion at the VMAs, then Gaga announced it for September (which is a month after the VMAs) and as IT had promised over and over again, IT kepts ITS versio and said that it was an illusion:tiffcackle: that she would perform at the VMAs and was just trying to fool fans, IT swore that she would perform and when she didn't, the rat deleted ITS account. That's not the only rumour IT failed, IT knows nothing and I thought IT got cancelled last year, it pisses me off how some people still believe in IT, I have reached the point of dragging Britney fans on Twitter after trying to open their eyes and them still wanting to believe in that thing.

Bottom line: remark is fake and IT fails 99% of its 'rumours' and that's when the rumours already and IT just copies the rumours.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

You've said IT so many times :calculating:

:weusay: That fake account literally annoys me so much, I've been trying to warn fans that he's fake but somehow someone always picks up ITS rumours. I've warned all fanbases by now, I remember reading this forum last year and that fake account was already a joke here.

2 hours ago, $elfish said:

She/he also said Katy's gonna have a swish swish mv and shared a picture of her from the feels mv:tiffcackle:

I feel sorry for whoever believes him, I though he got cancelled last year:nicki2:

Archived