Was Glory damage control?

DJSLAYZEE

Great album after releasing an album you didn't do vocals for?

press has been really good and BBMAs left people w a little reminder of primeney, maybe pushing legacy for a little isn't bad until her team and her get it together for an era :whitney:

everyone has flops *everybody is doing emails gif*

Come through with something nobody would expect from Britney for b10. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The damage caused by Britney Jean is deserved imo. Britney decided to take credit for songs she didn't write and not even sing on majority of the album which was marketed as 'personal' as a way to promote that **** show in vegas. 

I hope they realise the BIG mistake they made because if britney ever wants to be taken seriously again as an artist, she needs to put the effort in and the glory era wasn't enough. They even had the audacity to promote POM over glory, i just cant with her & her team's money hungry views, obviously they knew it wouldn't sell much so just keep flogging a show that makes more money :whitney: she can call it her 'baby' all she wants i don't believe ****, her passion for her career died in 2004.

Archived