Rumor : Britney Has a Song With Sia and a Collab With Selena !!!!

TeaWaiter

God, no.

5 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

i call it Britney fading away from the style that made her popular in the first place.

You mean bubblegum pop? Because that's actually the style that made her popular in the first place, not the club bangers you're talking about.  Those were later.

I mean, if we're going to get really technical, here.....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
9 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Fragrance (ft. Britney Spears)

***** MADE ME SPILL MY FRAPPUCINO!!!!

:lemmetellu::tiffcackle:

Bitchh

Considering Britney could sing every single song Selena has ever put out, and do them better I'm completely fine with a collab with Selena. Selena loves her and Britney loves Selena. Whilst looking very hit chasey, it could easily be marketed as something very organic. 

Fetish is basically a Britney demo anyway so come thru Selena give the girl a bop. 

:flawlessbye:

14 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

Considering Britney could sing every single song Selena has ever put out, and do them better I'm completely fine with a collab with Selena. Selena loves her and Britney loves Selena. Whilst looking very hit chasey, it could easily be marketed as something very organic. 

Fetish is basically a Britney demo anyway so come thru Selena give the girl a bop. 

:flawlessbye:

Lol this is so true, I'm much more here for a Selena collabo than a Sia one.......I'm so over Sia tbh!

None of Britney's collaborations are really amazing besides for scream and shout + her songs with Pharrell. 

I just think she needs to spend time in a musical environment with different DJs and producers without mother worries for a week and discover new sounds for her album. 

• Super Mods

Like I said in another thread, we've had enough Sia collabs/influences for a lifetime. :byebitch: Thx BJ for that. :whitney:

13 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Fragrance (ft. Britney Spears)

I was going to say Cologne (feat. Sia) :lemmetellu:

12 hours ago, mauureee said:

Waiting for FiebreBritney to confirm it. :tiffcackle:

120% accurate source! :queenflopga: Robin Leach and Brinni herself are shaking. :tiffanynod:

4 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

God, no.

You mean bubblegum pop? Because that's actually the style that made her popular in the first place, not the club bangers you're talking about.  Those were later.

I mean, if we're going to get really technical, here.....

Well, she started with bublegum pop but i guess it started evolving since "Britney" and onwards and that's when she  cemented her place in music So Technically i'm not wrong either. But you know what i meant.

:outwithit:

3 hours ago, Oops... I did it again said:

I'm sick of collaborations. I miss when Britney was an individual artist who did collaborations once in a while. It really bothers me that she's collaborating left and right for hits. Come on Britney!

Or if at least her latest collaborations were successful, it would make more sense that she keeps looking for them, but all of them have flopped in recent years.

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Or if at least her latest collaborations were successful, it would make more sense that she keeps looking for them, but all of them have flopped in recent years.

Lol exactly. None of the collabs help her and all women are struggling right now on the charts compared to men. Unless she worked with Drake or Rihanna the collabs aren't going to help. They've made her look desperate enough every single being a collaboration since Perfume flopped. 

Archived