Rumor : Britney Has a Song With Sia and a Collab With Selena !!!!

TeaWaiter

22 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why Toxic? That's her biggest song behind Baby, obviously anything will pale in comparison. :shadelaugh:

Let's compare it to her last big solo hit, I Wanna Go.

Everytime:

#1 - 5

Top 5 - 17

I Wanna Go:

#1 - 3

Top 5 - 10

:tiffcackle:

First, stop throwing numbers in the air, you will find a club banger that charted less if you look for it. That doesn't change the fact that there are way more of them than ballads in her repertoir and that they charted higher.

Second, i said toxic because it was the single that Was released just before everytime. You are comparing singles with 10 years difference.

Third, i never said everytime wasn't one of hee signature song. We all know what it means for her and THAT ballad in specific was hyped for being her special song to JT. Still, is one vs at least 10 club bangers that charted higher, are fan favourites AND GP favourites. 

I hope my point is clear now and you stop being delusional thinking Make me was a good single who she didn't do justice. She Performed that song on live television more times during it's era than she did with Hold it against me in 2011 and still HIAM charted higher and performed better overall. MAKE ME was even performed at the VMA's for **** sake, and still no peak. The GP is nor interested on mid tempo Britney, as shown with Britney jean and Glory floping.

So excuse me if i don't want any more ballad or mid tempo song. Delusional fans like you call it evolving as an artist, i call it Britney fading away from the style that made her popular in the first place.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

First, stop throwing numbers in the air, you will find a club banger that charted less if you look for it. That doesn't change the fact that there are way more of them than ballads in her repertoir and that they charted higher.

Second, i said toxic because it was the single that Was released just before everytime. You are comparing singles with 10 years difference.

Third, i never said everytime wasn't one of hee signature song. We all know what it means for her and THAT ballad in specific was hyped for being her special song to JT. Still, is one vs at least 10 club bangers that charted higher, are fan favourites AND GP favourites. 

I hope my point is clear now and you stop being delusional thinking Make me was a good single who she didn't do justice. She Performed that song on live television more times during it's era than she did with Hold it against me in 2011 and still HIAM charted higher and performed better overall. MAKE ME was even performed at the VMA's for **** sake, and still no peak. The GP is nor interested on mid tempo Britney, as shown with Britney jean and Glory floping.

So excuse me if i don't want any more ballad or mid tempo song. Delusional fans like you call it evolving as an artist, i call it Britney fading away from the style that made her popular in the first place.

I would be bere for Everytime 2.0 btw, but I gotta agree that Make Me was not the best choice for the lead single.

12 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

First, stop deflecting when you realized your mistake. You asked me to compare it to a club banger, I did. You assumed Britney didn't have a ballad that has charted as well as a club banger. You assumed wrong. I provided valid receipts. You starting with all these if, and's or but's is irrelevant. It doesn't matter when the song was released. Everytime is still remembered 10 years later as her signature ballad.

Second, your bias for uptempo songs does not mean Make Me was a terrible single. It's easily the strongest track on Glory, and was praised by pop fans and music critics alike. Britney and her team are just terrible at marketing music these days.

Third, coming off the hype of Circus means anything was going to shoot to #1. HIAM had a big debut and then dropped like a rock. Britney performed HIAM on live US TV the same amount of times she did MM, twice.

Fourth, if the GP was here for her club bangers why did Work ***** underperform selling 200k less than HIAM first week and why was Britney Jean, an EDM album full of club bangers get PANNED by critics? Why does Glory have a better track record?

Fifth, good music is good music. Britney can release Hung Up tomorrow and it would still flop because she and her team are completely out of touch with how the market works these days. Keep your vapid dance music in 2011. She doesn't need Max Martin, she needs to get a clue.:mattafact:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

First, stop deflecting when you realized your mistake. You asked me to compare it to a club banger, I did. You assumed Britney didn't have a ballad that has charted as well as a club banger. You assumed wrong. I provided valid receipts. You starting with all these if, and's or but's is irrelevant. It doesn't matter when the song was released. Everytime is still remembered 10 years later as her signature ballad.

Second, your bias for uptempo songs does not mean Make Me was a terrible single. It's easily the strongest track on Glory, and was praised by pop fans and music critics alike. Britney and her team are just terrible at marketing music these days.

Third, coming off the hype of Circus means anything was going to shoot to #1. HIAM had a big debut and then dropped like a rock. Britney performed HIAM on live US TV the same amount of times she did MM, twice.

Fourth, if the GP was here for her club bangers why did Work ***** underperform selling 200k less than HIAM first week and why was Britney Jean, an EDM album full of club bangers get PANNED by critics? Why does Glory have a better track record?

Fifth, good music is good music. Britney can release Hung Up tomorrow and it would still flop because she and her team are completely out of touch with how the market works these days. Keep your vapid dance music in 2011. :mattafact:

Honey i'm not deflecting and i didn't came off with any if's i'm supporting my initial statement and never delfect on that. I like Make me as a song but i would never have chose it as first single, cause britney's brand was not made on that. Critics and fans are not the GP, and Make me wasn't labelled as "britney song". As said by many people here who consulted with family and friends out of this fan base in many threads.

Britney jean is a terrible album, that's why none of those club bangers got the single treatment. Besides Work *****, which i particularly don't like that much, but is her most streamed song of the decade.

You can drive this conversations towards what suit you best, and i'm not full of facts like you, still her chart history doesn't lie and her 10 highest charting songs of all times are all up tempo.

i agree her team is a disaster and are really out of touch with current music, that being said i really think she should go back to what made her famous in the first place, catchy up tempo songs.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why Toxic? That's her biggest song behind Baby, obviously anything will pale in comparison. :shadelaugh:

Isn't Toxic her biggest song at this point?  Baby One More Time cannot compete with Toxic's reccurency.

Baby One More Time may be her biggest hit but Toxic is her biggest song.

Guest $elfish
8 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She better not with that mediocre girl

True :gloss: 

her new music is so shitty 

i miss her old stuff tho like when the sun goes down and stars dance:Lshark:

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

It was inspired in Revival, but Revival was inspired in ITZ which all comes back to Britney:shameless:

:selenerz: please don't tell me brit actually said it was inspired by revival an album which was inspired by hers:moorangu::notreally:

Archived