Rumor : Britney Has a Song With Sia and a Collab With Selena !!!!

TeaWaiter

2 minutes ago, britbitch94 said:

I'm not about a collab with Sia and i'm sure as hell not here for a music video of little girls dancing :jolieoverit:

Collab with Selena by Sia.. :awks:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm tired of these unnecessary collabs, Britney. :nyheadache:

Also, Sia's been putting out garbage like this lately so no to her too.

Exactly. Britney collabs need to be organic and encourage her to step her game up. This would be a step in the wrong direction. She needs to find herself as an artist again and be the pop trendsetter like we know her to be. 

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm tired of these unnecessary collabs, Britney. :nyheadache:

Also, Sia's been putting out garbage like this lately so no to her too.

I actually like the song, and think it would work well as a Britney song.... am I crazy?:gross:

Idk what it is but It suits Britney I think

1 minute ago, Andrew338 said:

none of those collabs are screaming "CLUB BANGER" as it should be. GP likes her club bangers, the fans love club bangers, WHY DOES SHE KEEP INSISTING ON MID TEMPO NOT CATCHY SONGS?

:lemmetellu:

it stresses me beyond words

:triggered:

Because great songs like Make Me deserve better than the mediocre promo they're given? I don't want Britney to rely on generic dance music for the rest of her career, that's boring.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because great songs like Make Me deserve better than the mediocre promo they're given? I don't want Britney to rely on generic dance music for the rest of her career, that's boring.

who said generic? and no, make me was doomed the moment she made it her first single. Name one ballad of her that was as succesfull as her club bangers. 

4 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Selenas new song fetish is pure trash imo :lemmetellu: but still better than '**** liar'

Sorry I'm mad but I just detest her music

Yes fetish>bad liar.  

2 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

who said generic? and no, make me was doomed the moment she made it her first single. Name one ballad of her that was as succesfull as her club bangers. 

Is make me a ballad? What's it classed as? And is everytime a reach? It's obvs not as successful as the likes of toxic etc but it was still no.1 in many countries  (incl my own) and is well remembered? 

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

1) Make Me is not a ballad.

2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everytime#Charts :mattafact:

Oh you beat me to it

2 minutes ago, Godllory said:

Yes fetish>bad liar.  

But both headache inducing imo

Archived