(POLL): Does Britney need a gimmick during a performance to become popular again?

jamesedward94

Does Britney need a gimmick during a performance to become popular again?   

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

Does Britney need a gimmick during a performance to become popular again?

If so, comment what you think she should do! 

She's worn a nude body suit, danced with a python, and kissed Madonna.....what's next? 

Discuss.....

I don't think so I think she always will have her status, maybe I'm delusional though. :giggleney:

at an award show like VMAs, maybe yes. that's what that show is all about.

otherwise, she just needs to show real talent, like probably singing live at the Grammys. that alone would not just make people talk about her but she would also somehow gain some respect as a singer. :tiffanynod: but having the Grammys book her is a different story though. :calculating: 

Well depends on what you call a gimmick... most "interesting" or "memorable" performance have some kind of gimmick or angle. Britney is no stranger to those, and lets be honest. Her most famous performances had "gimmicks" a la, Stripping (Satisfaction/Oops), Snake (I'm a Slave), Kiss (Like A Virgin/Hollywood)

.... Though above ALL ELSE! What she needs to do... is TURN ON the damn MICROPHONE! and AT LEAST SING SOME PARTS!!!! (Pre-Recorded maybe) but sing over it!! That alone will be Gimmicky or shocking enough

Guest $elfish
9 hours ago, Da Fr3ak said:

She can have twerking animals

O-M-G

then she can bring nicki and Miley out

and sing  a wrecking ball,SMS,till the world ends medley live:selenerz:

I would live for that preformance tho:moorangu:

46 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Well depends on what you call a gimmick... most "interesting" or "memorable" performance have some kind of gimmick or angle. Britney is no stranger to those, and lets be honest. Her most famous performances had "gimmicks" a la, Stripping (Satisfaction/Oops), Snake (I'm a Slave), Kiss (Like A Virgin/Hollywood)

.... Though above ALL ELSE! What she needs to do... is TURN ON the damn MICROPHONE! and AT LEAST SING SOME PARTS!!!! (Pre-Recorded maybe) but sing over it!! That alone will be Gimmicky or shocking enough

I agree! She needs something memorable in the performance like her old VMA performances, but just singing some live would really add to it! Those two things together plus some great choreography would seal the deal and really impress the public I think! 

Just now, jamesedward94 said:

I agree! She needs something memorable in the performance like her old VMA performances, but just singing some live would really add to it! Those two things together plus some great choreography would seal the deal and really impress the public I think! 

Exactly! You can't just have one thing and not have the other to make it truly memorable! :hugs::):flawless:

4 hours ago, queenhere47 said:

This might never happen but what about a JUSTNEY REUNION 

I actually think that would be enough. :mhm: They wouldn't even have to hug or kiss, just them being on stage together after so long would get everyone talking. I doubt it'll happen either, but hey. 

Archived