Shes planning something!

Oprah Winfrey.

The billboard director tweeted she had new music and shes been spotted at dance studios.  She could be practicing coregraphy for a killer performance,  maybe not the Superbowl but the VMAs are in a month she could premiere a new single or she could be preparing to revamp and slay the hell out of these final pom shows:feelingmyself:... all I know is the ***** is preparing  a hot platter of #SLAYAGE :scalped::kisses2all:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's preparing her comeback. :urite: Bookmark me!!!

VMA 2018 performance that puts Primeney to shame (reaching but you get my point)!!! Performs buzz single with pre-recorded vocals, good choreo and big production. People are here for her SB performance after that!

Announces she's headlining the SB 2019.

First single out in January!! Number 1 smasha!!!

Album comes out on SB day. Massive tour is announced. SB performance is received with general acclaim and the picture of FFney is deleted from peoples mind.

She performs in the Grammys a few days after. Acclaimed as well.

She looks amazing during the era. No bad make up and boring aesthetics here. The era has a cohesive theme and the tour is sucess. She goes to lots of places: Europe, America, Australia, Asia, you name it... A few shows in Africa as well. Big sucess.

The album is commercially sucessful with 6 singles and all of them going top 10. 3 of them go number 1.

The album is received with critical acclaim. It features a more mature side of her (no Lolita **** here) while still delivering amazing uptempos and great ballads. Think Bey's self-titled but more uptempo. The vocals are praised as she sings in her natural tone.

The videos are amazing, which she hadn't trully done since her prime.

She sings live more and pre-records her vocals. Choreo is always on point and no stiffness. No **** costumes and bad production as well.

This era finally makes Britney respected by the GP. They no longer think she's talentless and respect her as an artist.

She releases a tell-all documentary where she taks about everything. She talks about all the scrapped videos, 2007, her prime, Original Doll, the industry, etc. She also talks about stuff like her favorite videos, least favorite videos, etc. She chooses not to say much about 2010.

The era is global and shuts down the stupid idea that the world hasn't heard of her since My Prerogative.

After that, she launches a visual collab EP. She does songs with Beyoncé, Gwen, JT, Xtina, Missy Elliot, Shakira, Gaga, etc. 3 singles are released and the EP is a sucess.

After that, she chooses to be more low key and goes live to a more quiet country, with her two boys and her baby girl.

And then you wake up... :tiffcackle:

This has been AP. That tweet was entirely misleading and the guy "lied". They talked with the RCA (CEO or director whatever his position is) and he specifically mentioned that new music is not coming soon. Britney is still studying what is going to be her next move and he talked about Blackout being a game changer for her. The tweet is very misleading. 

The audio was posted yesterday on the forum.

5 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She's preparing her comeback. :urite:Bookmark me!!!

VMA 2018 performance that puts Primeney to shame (reaching but you get my point)!!! Performs buzz single with pre-recorded vocals, good choreo and big production. People are here for her SB performance after that!

Announces she's headlining the SB 2019.

First single out in January!! Number 1 smasha!!!

Album comes out on SB day. Massive tour is announced. SB performance is received with general acclaim and the picture of FFney is deleted from peoples mind.

She performs in the Grammys a few days after. Acclaimed as well.

She looks amazing during the era. No bad make up and boring aesthetics here. The era has a cohesive theme and the tour is sucess. She goes to lots of places: Europe, America, Australia, Asia, you name it... A few shows in Africa as well. Big sucess.

The album is commercially sucessful with 6 singles and all of them going top 10. 3 of them go number 1.

The album is received with critical acclaim. It features a more mature side of her (no Lolita **** here) while still delivering amazing uptempos and great ballads. Think Bey's self-titled but more uptempo. The vocals are praised as she sings in her natural tone.

The videos are amazing, which she hadn't trully done since her prime.

She sings live more and pre-records her vocals. Choreo is always on point and no stiffness. No **** costumes and bad production as well.

This era finally makes Britney respected by the GP. They no longer think she's talentless and respect her as an artist.

She releases a tell-all documentary where she taks about everything. She talks about all the scrapped videos, 2007, her prime, Original Doll, the industry, etc. She also talks about stuff like her favorite videos, least favorite videos, etc. She chooses not to say much about 2010.

The era is global and shuts down the stupid idea that the world hasn't heard of her since My Prerogative.

After that, she launches a visual collab EP. She does songs with Beyoncé, Gwen, JT, Xtina, Missy Elliot, Shakira, Gaga, etc. 3 singles are released and the EP is a sucess.

After that, she chooses to be more low key and goes live to a more quiet country, with her two boys and her baby girl.

And then you wake up... :tiffcackle:

Didn't believe until the end :queenflopga:

Archived