This is one of her best look of all time (best of the 2010's), and you will deal !

Roger

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

whaaat :o people are crazy!!!!!!!

22 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

That's exhale for you, a bunch of delusional hypocrites. Now they are saying why did she **** up her face. Thank god they aren't part of her team. 

I'm not exaggerating, either. If you go back to posts from that time period, Exhalers were going in on her HARD for having droopy eyes and looking old and tired. :ipass:

Then she went ahead and did the procedures. And then everyone started criticizing that. :tiffsniffle:

The problem is she went too far -- if she had've just stuck to some light fillers or just an eye procedure it would've been fine. But she went with the nose first, then the eyes and fillers, and then the lips got out of control. I'll always wonder what would have happened if her own fan base wasn't giving her a hard time over it. Would she have done that much that fast? Poor Brit. Her fan base really sucks sometimes.  :kidcries:

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not exaggerating, either. If you back to posts from that time period, Exhalers were going in on her HARD for having droopy eyes and looking old and tired. :ipass:

Then she went ahead and did the procedures. And then then everyone started criticizing that. :tiffsniffle:

The problem is she went too far -- if she had've just stuck to some light fillers or just an eye procedure it would've been fine. But she went with the nose first, then the eyes and fillers, and then the lips got out of control. I'll always wonder what would have happened if her own fan base wasn't giving her a hard time over it. Would she have done that much that fast? Poor Brit. Her fan base really sucks sometimes.  :kidcries:

I know, there were so many topics criticizing everything. People don't realize that they themselves destroyed her. she looked great during the circus era and she looked tired from all that meds but that was it.

Archived