This is one of her best look of all time (best of the 2010's), and you will deal !

Roger

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/07/2017 at 1:24 AM, The Once-ler said:

true :forkit:

On 17/07/2017 at 1:29 AM, tsss said:

I'm not feeling this look

still beautiful tho 

On 17/07/2017 at 0:04 AM, Godllory said:

"All time"???

NO.  :awks:

It's definitely her best look since Circus :wendycry:

24l8l5i.jpg

16 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Yet ******* Exhell idiots were saying she needed an eye-lift and botox. :orangu: Her hooded eyes were unique and beautiful! :flawlessbye: 

I remember following the live event on the specific BSN thread :wendycry: The ******* slayage minute after minute when pics all arrived :wendycry:

I need another day like that one :wendycry:

On 16/07/2017 at 6:39 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

iHeartRadio 2013 >>>

britney-spears-iheartradio-festival-pres

I feel like she had her Currentney procedures done around that time, just the mouth area was still with no fillers. It's not that hard to achieve that look again, she just needs to stop ******* tanning, applying **** on her lips and hire the make up artist from the Asia Tour full time .

:lollipop:

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

I feel like she had her Currentney procedures done around that time, just the mouth area was still with no fillers. It's not that hard to achieve that look again, she just needs to stop ******* tanning, applying **** on her lips and hire the make up artist from the Asia Tour full time .

:lollipop:

She did all her procedures (fillers + eye lift + nose job) in August / Early September 2013; I really can't tell when because she definitely had a very small recovery 

But the changes are too obvious, especially the nostrils:

28th of July:

britney-spears-smurfs-2-premiere-with-sebritney-spears-premiere-the-smurfs-2-02.

22th of september:

britney.jpg 

britney-spears-iheartradio-festival-back

49 minutes ago, Roger said:

She did all her procedures (fillers + eye lift + nose job) in August / Early September 2013; I really can't tell when because she definitely had a very small recovery 

28th of July:

britney-spears-smurfs-2-premiere-with-sebritney-spears-premiere-the-smurfs-2-02.

Her face looked so ****** good in the smurfs premiere :otears: 

and that lighter make up is amasing. When will racooney

On 7/16/2017 at 5:33 PM, Roger said:

1zfiliq.jpg 

Spoiler

cf8451534fadd8ac42a4c33b15efc6be--britne

3506v4p.jpg

tumblr_mn57sqnQiy1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

24l8l5i.jpg

16496116.jpg

XRAY_ZP_ACT_SHOW_28229.jpg

*Based solely on her face, make-up, hair*

NO WORDS :crying11:

Maybe not one of the best ever, but It's up there with ITZ & Circus glorious days :crying11:

And definitely THE best in recent years :crying11:

One of her best looks these past years, but I think my favorite is this onne:

britney-spears-teen-choice-awards-2015-0 

3 hours ago, Roger said:

28th of July:

22th of september:

britney.jpg 

britney-spears-iheartradio-festival-back

In September I think she started with botox treatments. Her face is starting to look different here. 

Besides that:

I loved HeidiKlumney! She looked like a more mature version of Primeney (NOT OLD)

britney70.jpg

• Super Mods
On 7/16/2017 at 2:35 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

And to think...

Around this time all anyone on BH could talk about is how much she needed a face lift. :bpo:

That's exhale for you, a bunch of delusional hypocrites. Now they are saying why did she **** up her face. Thank god they aren't part of her team. 

Archived