What's your favorite unreleased Britney track?

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

don't know why but this is my jam atm:Lshark:

her voice is just so perfect!

I enjoy most of the OD demos. Just imagine how different her career would have been had that album been completed and released...:lemmetellu:

We don't have any confirmed OD demos.

And Then We Kiss, Look Who's Talking Now, Rockstar, Money, Love and Happiness, Welcome to Me, Strangest Love, Instant Dejavu, Guilty, Take Off, Sippin' On, Pleasure You were all recorded for ITZ.

It's very likely that Ouch and Conscious were too.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

And Then We Kiss, Look Who's Talking Now, Rockstar, Money, Love and Happiness, Welcome to Me, Strangest Love, Instant Dejavu, Guilty, Take Off, Sippin' On, Pleasure You were all recorded for ITZ.

giphy.webp

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Peepshow? 

4 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Peepshow? 

Unconfirmed. :orangu: Michelle Bell says one thing, and then we find out it was registered in 2002. (Disguise My Love)

It's possible with a lot of the tracks they were initially recorded for Zone, and then brought back to work on for OD, but we don't have any 100% confirmation. We do know that most of these songs were recorded in 02-03 for Zone though. We learned this through registries and producer / writer confirmations.

Archived