Britney’s mysterious vocal range

Crayboy

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always loved her voice, its what makes her stand out from the rest. She just needs to believe in herself, I think she lost her confidence in her voice because her act became all about the performing, dancing, outfits etc. All she needs to do is gain her confidence in her voice and hire a  great vocal coach to guide her. 

2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Whaaat? They’re yours? Good job baby

also, she apparently has almost 5 octaves? That’s alot

Thank you! If you count the C7 yes she almost has 5 but I personally don't count anything above the F#6 in Toy Soldier as a part of her range so she has 4 + 1/3 octaves with 4 octaves and 4 semitones from D2 to F#6

2 hours ago, On the Scene said:

Britney has quite the range when she puts effort in and sings with better technique. What she needs to work on is controlling it. 

My thoughts exactly, she needs to take herself more seriously as a vocalist because she could easily give some people a run for their money especially with her low notes which are  better than tenors lol

4 hours ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Thank you! If you count the C7 yes she almost has 5 but I personally don't count anything above the F#6 in Toy Soldier as a part of her range so she has 4 + 1/3 octaves with 4 octaves and 4 semitones from D2 to F#6

Why not?

also I’ve seen people say they don’t count vocal fries, but as far as I’m concerned she’s the one reaching the notes... why is that though

Archived