Jump to content

Britney Spears on Her 22nd Fragrance, Those Instagram Fashion Shows and More


reoha098

Recommended Posts

http://people.com/style/britney-spears-perfume-vip-private-show/

 

Britney Spears‘ perfume empire is expanding yet again. The consummate fragrance creator (who’s also a mogul mom, professional hit-maker, and low-key fashion model) recently revealed the launch of VIP Private Show, an extension of her Private Showperfume that launched last summer. And this week, the fragrance became available online, giving all mega-fans another piece of her. 

“The original Private Show celebrates one of my biggest passions – dancing – and I’m so excited to be able to take the fragrance to a more personal place with VIP Private Show,” shares the 35-year-old of her new scent, a sweet but sultry blend of blood orange, magnolia and musk. “There’s an amazing connection between a performer and the audience when you’re putting on a show.”

In honor of her latest launch, Spears answered our most pressing questions about fragrance, fashion and life with her sons, Jayden James, 10, and Sean Preston, 11. 

My scents are special to me because…“I love the idea helping people feel ****, strong and confident, and I think my fragrances show that. Each of my fragrances represents a different side of my personality and my passions.”

If I have an hour to myself, I…“Take a relaxing bath or a yoga class, if I am not spending time with my boys. I need to have a little bit of “me” time, and a break from all the hectic activity helps keep me grounded.”

The inspiration behind my Instagram fashion shows is…“That I just love playing dress up with clothes, and decided one day to have some fun putting on a fashion show with some of the dresses that I had just bought. I love doing these videos so much that now I can’t stop! I do practice my walk!”

The biggest lesson I have learned about myself is…“That I love making music and performing, and it’s easy to get so busy with that stuff that I forget to stop and take a moment to just enjoy and appreciate everything. I’ve learned I need to make an effort to do that more often because my boys are growing up so fast and I want to remember every second of it!”

Link to comment
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Some things are so cute, I love that fashion walk bit, some things seem to be taken out from the more fictional fairytale theme, but love it anyway.

Maybe Britney perceives things differently; she is good with words anyway.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

The biggest lesson I have learned about myself is…“That I love making music and performing, and it’s easy to get so busy with that stuff that I forget to stop and take a moment to just enjoy and appreciate everything. I’ve learned I need to make an effort to do that more often because my boys are growing up so fast and I want to remember every second of it!”

Thnx for posting! And I love this quote, I think what she says here has been shown the past like two years. The energy, love and passion for performing and coming out with amazing music truly was reborn.

Link to comment

“That I just love playing dress up with clothes, and decided one day to have some fun putting on a fashion show with some of the dresses that I had just bought. I love doing these videos so much that now I can’t stop! I do practice my walk!

I want her to practice her dancing though!!!!!!

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Some things are so cute, I love that fashion walk bit, some things seem to be taken out from the more fictional fairytale theme, but love it anyway.

Maybe Britney perceives things differently; she is good with words anyway.

yeah i wish there is a video for this interview.  

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Thnx for posting! And I love this quote, I think what she says here has been shown the past like two years. The energy, love and passion for performing and coming out with amazing music truly was reborn.

yeah, i thought so too, but then now that she realized that her boys are growing up faster, i hope she needs to step up a bit harder than before,  i hope she will have passion to perform outside of her comfort zone and start taking risk again 

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
8 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

yeah i wish there is a video for this interview.  

I lately just love her when we get the written bits, maybe she is better when she writes, maybe this interview is written from the beginning?

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I lately just love her when we get the written bits, maybe she is better when she writes, maybe this interview is written?

from the looks of it, yeah i think its definitely that they sent those questions to her and she wrote them back.  its just been a while we didnt see her and the last time she posted on instagram is on 4th july.  

Link to comment
33 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

“That I just love playing dress up with clothes, and decided one day to have some fun putting on a fashion show with some of the dresses that I had just bought. I love doing these videos so much that now I can’t stop! I do practice my walk!

I want her to practice her dancing though!!!!!!

"I practice my walk"

*skips on stage*

:meltdown: 

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Why doesn't it show on stage? :whitney:

Maybe it is true that she loves it, but it is a different kind of love, not thriving towards perfection?

Link to comment
Just now, Diamond Horse said:

Maybe it is true that she loves it, but it is a different kind of love?

Her lack of attending rehearsals, passion in her performance, and actually attempting to hit the moves tells me otherwise.

She probably said "i love making music and performing :4music: "

Link to comment

I loved this interview and its a reminder of why I know I stan for the best. She has matured so much and it's refreshing to see such a well known artist not consumed by fame and popularity. She finally stopped putting other people ahead of her happiness and she gets to do what she loves without it consuming her whole life. I love seeing Britney this happy! I hope she never forgets that she and her personal life always come first. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...