Do you think B10 is going to do well?

JP9101

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

I wished I could say yeah, but I thought she was coming for blood last year and she still found a way to flop. As years go by, I don't know if she'll ever be driven again.

Her team is also the sh*ttest in the music industry, they could make her sell more without her moving a finger but I guess they're all lazy and have 0 aims or ambitions.

I honestly think she'll tank harder than ever, hopefully I'm wrong.

Girl needs to get her **** together. She's putting her career on hold to raise her kids, which I respect. But in a few years her kids will be grown teenagers and Britney will have no career to focus on and it will be too late. She won't have anything to fill her time and I honestly see her just marrying some random guy that will give her the attention she desires. Like wake up and smell the coffee Britney Jean Spears! YOU HAVE OUR ******* ATTENTION!! Command our attention before you lose that too

I honestly don't care how well it does just as long as it's a good album. Like I'm not pressed at Glory's success unlike BJ bc she delivered good quality music so I can't really be that upset. I hope for B10 she experiments with more genres like she did with ITZ. I liked how it had pop, dance-pop, r&b, hip hop, & reggae. :verycool:

6 minutes ago, britbitch94 said:

Girl needs to get her **** together. She's putting her career on hold to raise her kids, which I respect. But in a few years her kids will be grown teenagers and Britney will have no career to focus on and it will be too late. She won't have anything to fill her time and I honestly see her just marrying some random guy that will give her the attention she desires. Like wake up and smell the coffee Britney Jean Spears! YOU HAVE OUR ******* ATTENTION!! Command our attention before you lose that too

omg you right

No. She's ditched her last two albums after the second singles. She's pretty much been off the GP's radar musically since 2012. 

Britney would need to pull some serious tricks and have a huge marketing campaign behind her. I'm talking Super Bowl, high budget videos and promo campaign. She's needs to deliver some credibility in order for the GP to get behind it. 

Without that I'm expecting a great album like Glory going unnoticed. 

Omg I'm so tired of all of this "she did no promo" stuff. She literally promoted sooooo much around Glory's release date. The singles just weren't hits and the Make Me video was atrocious. 

Anyways, based on the path she's going, I think B10 is going to flop tbh. If the lead single is a hit, then it'll do better, but I think her chances of having a hit or becoming slimmer and slimmer tbh. We're living in an era with streaming being a dominant force and sales are dying fast, which is where she's strong. That won't help either.

1 hour ago, CrAzAY said:

Depends. If she wanted to she could kill the game. And the music is industry is in desperate need of a hungry britney.

So true :jlostare:

She just needs to get her passion back. She was passionate about Glory one year ago until her team ****** up the MM video. Thanks Larry :urite:

Archived