Damn!!! The last show of POM on Dec. 31 is way more expensive than usual.

Buslim

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
59 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

I need to know this guy bc I'm going 

Ok are for sure going? U need 4 other people to buy that kinda ticket cause they're only bought in groups of 5, @Buslim wants to go too.

4 hours ago, Chico101 said:

ITS NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!! EVERY SHOW/CLUB/BAR/PLACE OF ENTERTAINMENT WORLDWIDE IS GONNA BE DOUBLE/TRIPLE THE PRICE.

This is NOT specific to Britney. In fact ticket prices are probably managed by Planet Hollywood's finance team....they're doing what every other business will be doing that night, i.e. trying to make a profit on the most lucrative night of they year.

Let me repeat, this is NOT a Britney/Team Britney decision to "milk" people. Britney already set her rate to Planet Hollywood. It's up to them to set prices so they make a profit after paying Britney.

you guys need to start thinkig critically. 

3k for a meet and greet says otherwise :tiffcackle:

60% increase on a product that could be purchased on other sites much cheaper  but made ppl think it was an exclusive

I get things will be more expensive but let's not act that they don't try and milk us because they have. 

5 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I went to the first show ever, the first show of the revamp, and I'll be there in GA left on the last show, and I couldn't be more proud to be a fan of hers. She has grown so much since the first show, and it will be such a special moment sharing the memories to be made with her on the very last date:unreal:

You're so lucky!!! Have fun bb!!! Will probably go in November with an Exhaler friend. ;)

6 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Ok are for sure going? U need 4 other people to buy that kinda ticket cause they're only bought in groups of 5, @Buslim wants to go too.

Is it GA? Or VIP?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
3 hours ago, Buslim said:

You're so lucky!!! Have fun bb!!! Will probably go in November with an Exhaler friend. ;)

Is it GA? Or VIP?

Vip

Archived