Damn!!! The last show of POM on Dec. 31 is way more expensive than usual.

Buslim

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
33 minutes ago, Roger said:

it's just them milking their nostalgia act one last time before she falls into oblivion for the general public and casual fans

oops :slayney:

"One last time" drawing blood :gloria: 

Guest Diamond Horse
57 minutes ago, ShadowFrame said:

They more expensive now for the GA left it's 914$ and for GA right it's 800$

Wow, it is almost as much as meet and greet [was] already.

1 hour ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

They need confetti and funny hats for Britney and her dancers to have fun with during the final show. Hence the overpriced tickets. :whitney:

a04d3d1a408311e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

It almost seems like the background text (ff, I know) would read MAFIA.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Lol you're right it kinda does. It would be cool if she ever did some mafia themed song/music video tbh  :brit:

This all reminded me of this a little

:moorangu: 

It relates a little to the mafia theme in my mind.

11 hours ago, Buslim said:

Yeah, I think that's actually a good idea. Although I'd need to find fans willing to dish out THAT amount of money. :triggered:

Count me in, I def wanna go to the last

show. We should do this!

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Her team milking us to the bitter end. Honestly your money would be better spent on her eight albums and the DWAD DVD. 

ITS NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!! EVERY SHOW/CLUB/BAR/PLACE OF ENTERTAINMENT WORLDWIDE IS GONNA BE DOUBLE/TRIPLE THE PRICE.

This is NOT specific to Britney. In fact ticket prices are probably managed by Planet Hollywood's finance team....they're doing what every other business will be doing that night, i.e. trying to make a profit on the most lucrative night of they year.

Let me repeat, this is NOT a Britney/Team Britney decision to "milk" people. Britney already set her rate to Planet Hollywood. It's up to them to set prices so they make a profit after paying Britney.

you guys need to start thinkig critically. 

9 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

She's going to bring back all the old choreography and she's gonna wear balmain outfits. And make up like the last v magazine. Bookmark me. :comingthru:

Oh sweet heart please ! 
I really she steps up and give us a killer souvenir of POM. 

She needs to be on 2016 BMA mode for the whole show. 

15 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

If I lived in America I'd go, even tho the show isn't the best. Why don't you try and buy VIP tickets with other fans (tickets can only be bought in groups of 5 but they're $2,500 which means it's $500 each) and I know a guy who can get discounts for Britney's vip tickets.

I need to know this guy bc I'm going 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
16 hours ago, Buslim said:

Yeah, I think that's actually a good idea. Although I'd need to find fans willing to dish out THAT amount of money. :triggered:

Why don't you start a thread asking them? I can do it, if you want to.

Archived