Damn!!! The last show of POM on Dec. 31 is way more expensive than usual.

Buslim

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Buslim said:

LMFAO!!! It's true. Check ticketmaster.

Truse me, I believe you. Just team B being petty and trying to squeeze out as many dollars out of their fans as they possibly can. They only raised the prices because they know people want to go to see the Vegas show now that it's ending. For $480 it better be some damn good knee-tapping! 

5 minutes ago, britbitch94 said:

That's some straight up bullshit. You know they're probably not even going to do anything special. :tiffcackle:

Gurrrrrl, Britney will be giving the BEST performance of Piece of Me and will be bringing primeney back from the grave for the final show so of course the tickets are more expensive!

DUH!

:awyeah:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
10 minutes ago, Buslim said:

PRICE COMPARISON:

General Admission (Wednesday) - $199

General Admission (Friday or Saturday) - $229 - $249

General Admission (Last POM show) - $450 -$480?!?!

:dead:

And I really wanted to go to the last show. :crying1:

If I lived in America I'd go, even tho the show isn't the best. Why don't you try and buy VIP tickets with other fans (tickets can only be bought in groups of 5 but they're $2,500 which means it's $500 each) and I know a guy who can get discounts for Britney's vip tickets.

1 minute ago, jamesedward94 said:

Gurrrrrl, Britney will be giving the BEST performance of Piece of Me and will be bringing primeney back from the grave for the final show so of course the tickets are more expensive!

DUH!

:awyeah:

It's nice that you have dreams and are an optimistic person. That must be nice. That sounds cool and fun

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

If I lived in America I'd go, even tho the show isn't the best. Why don't you try and buy VIP tickets with other fans (tickets can only be bought in groups of 5 but they're $2,500 which means it's $500 each) and I know a guy who can get discounts for Britney's vip tickets.

Yeah, I think that's actually a good idea. Although I'd need to find fans willing to dish out THAT amount of money. :triggered:

Guest Diamond Horse
5 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

Truse me, I believe you. Just team B being petty and trying to squeeze out as many dollars out of their fans as they possibly can. They only raised the prices because they know people want to go to see the Vegas show now that it's ending. For $480 it better be some damn good knee-tapping! 

You just know that the knee tapping won't be any better :orangu: 

Guest Diamond Horse
2 hours ago, Chico101 said:

Plus it's New Year's Eve. EVERYTHING is double the price that night EVERYWHERE.

stop acting like y'all don't know this...

This actually makes some sense. Business is business as usual. Even if Britney is not at her best... :triggered: But business is still at its best

Archived