(POLL): Which bonus track from one of Britney's albums should've been a single?

jamesedward94

Which bonus track from one of Britney's albums should've been a single?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Answer and Don't Hang Up are bonus tracks too.

Rock Boy, Quicksand and Trouble are digital bonus tracks too.

Amnesia is a bonus track too.

And I believe Britney has got 2 bonus tracks as the standard has got 13 tracks and some have 15 tracks if I'm not mistaken...I thought "I Run Away" is a bonus track too

Isn't "Don't Keep Me Waiting" a bonus track also?

BOMT originally has got 11/12 tracks I believe, I thought it it had more bonus tracks than the ine mentioned here. Same with Oops album, 2 songs are credited as Bonus tracks. I thought they are Heart and You Got It all

8 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

The Answer and Don't Hang Up are bonus tracks too.

Rock Boy, Quicksand and Trouble are digital bonus tracks too.

Amnesia is a bonus track too.

And I believe Britney has got 2 bonus tracks as the standard has got 13 tracks and some have 15 tracks if I'm not mistaken...I thought "I Run Away" is a bonus track too

Isn't "Don't Keep Me Waiting" a bonus track also?

BOMT originally has got 11/12 tracks I believe, I thought it it had more bonus tracks than the ine mentioned here. Same with Oops album, 2 songs are credited as Bonus tracks. I thought they are Heart and You Got It all

I didn't put all of them in the poll....but I added "other" as an option!

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

He About To Slay Me, one of Britney's best songs ever and gladly she aknowledges that. Get Back comes at a close second and the Liar & Change Your Mind.

1 minute ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

He About To Slay Me, one of Britney's best songs ever and gladly she aknowledges that. Get Back comes at a close second and the Liar & Change Your Mind.

I've never liked He About to Lose Me bc she sounds amazing in the verses but the chorus sounds nothing like her...  

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I've never liked He About to Lose Me bc she sounds amazing in the verses but the chorus sounds nothing like her...  

Yh idk who sings the chorus but that song is iconic. I turned a twitter friend into a stan with that song.

Thank me later:BBMAney:

31 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

It's the backing vocals that overdo Brinny's vocals. The stems leaked and a main mix with only Brinnys vocals is on youtube but without the backing vocals it sounds flat to me

Archived