why is she cutting and cutting choreo?

im really fed up on all this choreographies... why isn't she using her old ones.. yeah she likes a change but those chores are the ones who made her famous
look at j lo rihanna shakira beyonce janet jackson all of them are using their old choreos and they slay 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ohoney said:

Even more? :orangu: 

It’s been a gradual regression. First, she cut the choreo in the chorus of Piece Of Me. Next, she cut the choreo in the Circus break. Then, she changed the BTI choreo and made it basic. And we all know about her cutting the back walkover in Touch Of My Hand

:Lshark:

6 hours ago, Cinderella love said:

Been thinking about her overall situation and Im embarassed for her. She clearly has been having so much control over her career for many years and it shows. She has never had a good sense of style and now shes allowed to show that on stage and look awful on public appearances. Maybe she never really was "a natural performer and dancer", maybe she was just so well manifactured. Now when she has this freedom, we see the real britney 

I rarely comment in here but I had to say this. She was controlled in the industry in a big part if you want, but they didn't create her or her success. She really is (or at least was) a natural performer and dancer, you only have to see this to notice:

This is genuine, you can polish it but you can't create it. I know a lot of us can't acept her nowadays performances level and we search for the reasons, but let's not distort things, let's not forget the past and let's not take off of her her own merit.
I saw other artists, succesful artists, who can't even be close to what britney used to do.
A clear example is Lady Gaga. She tried to dance a lot of times, and I always find her dancing a little weird, espasmodic and even rithmless. And yes, she improved since the first ones to the latest, because she used to dance regularty, but she never had Britney's level, and she never will.
Britney had good choreographers plus she could execute the choreos fantastically. Maybe now she can decide more in her career but she still has coreographers so if she is only a good executor, she would do the choreos as good as she used to.
The reason of her awesome performances was the team behind her too, but mainly was her carisma and her natural performer instint.
Now she can have the best team ever if she wants, the only reason of not been the same as primeney is only HER. i think she became conformist, she doesn't want to improve and she doesn't enjoy to dance. 

8 hours ago, Hattori said:

I rarely comment in here but I had to say this. She was controlled in the industry in a big part if you want, but they didn't create her or her success. She really is (or at least was) a natural performer and dancer, you only have to see this to notice:

This is genuine, you can polish it but you can't create it. I know a lot of us can't acept her nowadays performances level and we search for the reasons, but let's not distort things, let's not forget the past and let's not take off of her her own merit.
I saw other artists, succesful artists, who can't even be close to what britney used to do.
A clear example is Lady Gaga. She tried to dance a lot of times, and I always find her dancing a little weird, espasmodic and even rithmless. And yes, she improved since the first ones to the latest, because she used to dance regularty, but she never had Britney's level, and she never will.
Britney had good choreographers plus she could execute the choreos fantastically. Maybe now she can decide more in her career but she still has coreographers so if she is only a good executor, she would do the choreos as good as she used to.
The reason of her awesome performances was the team behind her too, but mainly was her carisma and her natural performer instint.
Now she can have the best team ever if she wants, the only reason of not been the same as primeney is only HER. i think she became conformist, she doesn't want to improve and she doesn't enjoy to dance. 

I get what you mean, ive been a fan since 1999, and know where you're coming from. I know she had the "natural starpower", but Im not sure anymore what it really was. It's understandable that with age and experience people change. But with britney it's like she doesnt even carry herself the same way. She doesnt know whats **** anymore or at least she presents herself as tacky and like someone who has never known how to impress anyone. You dont know what goes on in the music business. Mayde during her prime her bibolar was ghe reason she was able to be so "out there" and perform so well. When you think about it, her prime wasnt that long. There are many reasons that could have "carried" her through her prime and made it possible. 

4 hours ago, Cinderella love said:

I get what you mean, ive been a fan since 1999, and know where you're coming from. I know she had the "natural starpower", but Im not sure anymore what it really was. It's understandable that with age and experience people change. But with britney it's like she doesnt even carry herself the same way. She doesnt know whats **** anymore or at least she presents herself as tacky and like someone who has never known how to impress anyone. You dont know what goes on in the music business. Mayde during her prime her bibolar was ghe reason she was able to be so "out there" and perform so well. When you think about it, her prime wasnt that long. There are many reasons that could have "carried" her through her prime and made it possible. 

One thing is clear, she is not the same now. She is so far from her prime that nobody can understand what happened and everybody tries to find the explanation.
It could be the bipolarity, who knows. But people even said she is a clone. If someone can say something like that is only beacause of her incomprehensible slump. Nobody can understand how she could be that awesome and now this. It is really Incomprehensible to me. And of course I don't know the reasons, but she isn't a clone, it's not her knee, aren't the high heels, it isn't the age...
Personally i reached a point since her FF performances in which I'm happy if I din't get embarrased when she performs. It's so sad.
About her dancing, I think people around her is afraid to tell her the truth and I kind of unterstand, they're getting paid for working for her. But even if she get's well advised by someone it wouldn't work while she doesn't want to change. Speaking of her dancing, the only explanation is that she doesn't care anymore and she doesn't love to dance (this one I know by experience), she only dances in stage because she is supposed to. She thinks what she does is enough.
It could be more incomprehensible why she keeps embarrasing herself, If she doesn't want to dance, she sould think in other things, but this is kinda ridiculous.

Sorry for barf all my crap here. I don't have any Britney fan to discuss with in my real life so I have a lot inside :P

• Moderators
21 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Reminder: "I am busting my *** out there and nobody ever really gives me credit for it." :girlwhat:

Drag them! :shameless:

:jfallonlol:

OT: She's getting ready to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star live.

i feel kinda sorry for everyone right now: we, the fans/stans, britney, the gp...

everything was simply too rushed, too good to be true. i mean, she became a  big star over night, and suddenly she was everywhere. from 1998 - 2004. then kevin came along and he was the last reason to give up on her stardom. after everything, she should have retire instead of making blackout&co.

i mean, she was (feelin) overprotected back in the days, and wanted to escape from that. and now shes back at it again. even if she could fight against it and win. but she doesnt, so its safe to say that she doesnt want to be a 'grown up'.

Archived