why is she cutting and cutting choreo?

JP9101

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Godllory said:

Because she did the same choreo over and over again in every night...:awks:

So probably she is also bored... :angietea:

Not an excuse. It's her job, and furthermore, it was her choice to stretch out POM this long. :) If she's that bored, she could have changed the choreo up and made it something else, so I think we all know the reason why is because she doesn't want to attend rehearsals as often as she should.

Been thinking about her overall situation and Im embarassed for her. She clearly has been having so much control over her career for many years and it shows. She has never had a good sense of style and now shes allowed to show that on stage and look awful on public appearances. Maybe she never really was "a natural performer and dancer", maybe she was just so well manifactured. Now when she has this freedom, we see the real britney 

38 minutes ago, Cinderella love said:

Been thinking about her overall situation and Im embarassed for her. She clearly has been having so much control over her career for many years and it shows. She has never had a good sense of style and now shes allowed to show that on stage and look awful on public appearances. Maybe she never really was "a natural performer and dancer", maybe she was just so well manifactured. Now when she has this freedom, we see the real britney 

I totally agree and that's a very good point! I think it couldn't be more obvious that she's mostly in control of the running of her career now, I love this site so much because its a great place to vent and realise that I'm not the only one who thinks like this lol. Sometimes I look at youtube comments and feel like I'm on another planet. On one of the recent tour videos someone commented about her (lack of) dancing, and someone else replied something like: "Poor Britney, they need to stop putting her in all this lingerie and leotards, she can't dance properly and express herself".  And I thought not only is it a load of crap that she isn't able to dance in those clothes, but who are 'they'? I'm pretty much 100% certain no one puts Britney in any clothes she doesn't want to be in judging by that seamstress thread on here.

I think to keep her happy, she's been allowed free reign on most of the details and the result is what we have today. She knows people will pay for her presence so it really doesn't matter if she is professional or dances well or in time with the dancers etc.

All those odd movements and twitches on stage? I've thought a lot about what they might be, I did wonder if it was anxiety but I'm not sure. Part of me thinks it's sheer irritation and boredom at having to perform at all! I think that sadly her motivation for getting up there and doing it is for money. This is just how I'm feeling at the moment after this summer, hopefully she'll be amazing in these last POM shows and I'd actually be really happy if she was :makeitrain:

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

Not an excuse. It's her job, and furthermore, it was her choice to stretch out POM this long. :) If she's that bored, she could have changed the choreo up and made it something else, so I think we all know the reason why is because she doesn't want to attend rehearsals as often as she should.

Cuz she is lazy.. They dont change the choreo.

. :)

I wonder why she should have the right to be bored. The dancers are giving their best all nights while she half assing everything and not singing a single word live.

ah no, sorry. She is busting her *** off, we should give her credit for that

:outwithit:

14 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

Our standards have become so low. Homegirl sings happy birthday live for 12 seconds and everyones like "yass queen come through" . She's taking her millions and laughing all the way to the bank, while in return we receive shows involving minimal production/effort. Guess the joke is on us :jolieoverit:

Yet Brittards are like this:

tumblr_nbm0mdQuqe1tjsfjuo1_400.gif

Archived