Is Danja working on B10

reecejwilson

Ok I'm still building my catalog wall..
This project circus came after the infamous blackout album. It Was a different process but like any other album I dive into it whole heartedly, explore and experiment. Of course I knew what I was up against with blackout so in my opinion I wanted to go even harder and edgier. A lil more rock influence, still uptempo and hi energy. So after all my laboratory experiments I ended up back to the basics and came up with "kill the lights" and "blur". Kill the lights came about with that nasty brass I found. It met my need for some aggression at the moment and I went with it. I love the chord progressions in blur it was just an ill vibe. I did a few other bonus tracks for this project but this one album concludes my moment with the legend .... for now anyway...to be continued.. thank you @britneyspears

:calculating:

I want B10 to be special and I really think Danja would excel Britney's success 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want her 10th album to be the real Britney. I want her to go to direction she's really feeling with people around her believing in her instead of pushing it away what they did with the original doll....

I want her to use more of her real deep voice.

It could be a risk or might be a huge succsess.

I think it's going to be her last album so I'd like this to be the real Britney, the side of her she wasn't able to express before during her career.

I really want her to take full control. If Glory had better promotion, more singles and a better concept and album cover it really would've been special. 

With the sound of Do You Wanna Come Over, Slumber Party and Just Luv Me, it was near enough considered Blackout 2.0 in my opinion. Which sucks because the album could have been way bigger. :mattafact:

14 minutes ago, over-protected-life said:

sis, danja has worked for FF BJ and Gloryhole but his team keeps rejecting him 

And that's for a ************* reason. :NYsassy: The dude is just not producing music Britney wants to touch with a ten foot pole. When she literally made a BLACKOUT song called Blackout on Glory without Danja, that means something. ::staysalty:

Britney does not need Danja and has never needed Danja. I will never understand people who constantly ask for him every single album. Like... Has the dude had ANY hits in the past decade? And I don't mean some indie song that did well in Pakistan. I mean Top 10 BB Hot 100 success. :lessons:

On 7/16/2017 at 2:31 PM, reecejwilson said:

I really want her to take full control. If Glory had better promotion, more singles and a better concept and album cover it really would've been special.

Britney does have full control. That's why Glory had no promotion. :xcuseme: @cheri you're more knowledgeable on this subject than I, sis. Just how much control does Britney really have?

Archived