Why are those certain pics of Britney referred to as "Neyde"?

jamesedward94

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

The Brazilians.

In Brazil, Neyde is a common name for a maid, I believe. They felt she looked that way in that set of photos/at that event, and there'd been other candid shots of her cleaning her house around then, so.... Neyde.

:mhm:

also, other brazilian fandoms came up with it to try to make fun of Britney...

but the joke's on them, cuz it became iconic and provided thousands of awesome memes.

image.gif

1 minute ago, Mr. Lucky said:

:mhm:

also, other brazilian fandoms came up with it to try to make fun of Britney...

but the joke's on them, cuz it became iconic and provided thousands of awesome memes.

image.gif

They really didn't expect the Army to adopt the joke, but we did and we made it ours. :mhm:

18 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

The Brazilians.

In Brazil, Neyde is a common name for a maid, I believe. They felt she looked that way in that set of photos/at that event, and there'd been other candid shots of her cleaning her house around then, so.... Neyde.

They thought saying she looked like a maid was funny, which didnt make much sense since having a maid in brazil is so cheap. If you live in brazil, odds are that your maid probably also has her own maid

Archived